Lions training camp July and August

Yep! We may bicker but we bicker as brothers!! :crazy_face::heart::+1::upside_down_face::pray:

4 Likes

That’s true do you know how many times my brother told me I was " stupid and i didn’t know what I was talking about " Lol

3 Likes

Yes it really does , my prayers and respect are with you also. Being in that position is one of the worst things in the world and one of the hardest things to go through. Watching not being able to do much is the worst feeling I’ve had.

3 Likes

Thoughts and prayers to your brother and the family. Cancer sucks! I’m very sorry.

1 Like

Thoughts and prayers with your brother and your family Dog…

1 Like

Hey Dog, I’m really sorry to hear it. My Grandpa was a farmer and died from the exact same thing. Cancer of the spine. Sending out all the positive energy I can for you and your bro.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear. I lost my brother and Mom to cancer, and it sucks. Prayers are with you.

1 Like

And prayers to all of us who’s lost someone… esp to cancer…

Love you all!

4 Likes

Sorry man

Peace be with you brother- and with your brother.

My friend Bill used to say, “It’s always darkest before the dawn.”

1 Like

Praying for you guys

1 Like

Sorry to hear this DD.
This is never easy news to hear and I wish you, your brother, and your family peace and strength.

1 Like

Well, my brother passed out today. Unconscious as I write…. He lost his use of his legs last week and now he is septic, has a bowel rupture that they are going to go in and try to find today.

Currently in ICU and awaiting emergency surgery….

Seems I may be leaving sooner than I expected…. Please keep him in your prayers and prayers for me and safe travels….

Somewhere in this mess I’m still going to try to hit the Lions TC when it’s open to the public……

Love you all!

7 Likes

Praying for you both.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear brother! We are thinking about you.

1 Like

Sending love, brother.

1 Like

prayers

2 Likes

My Brother passed on Saturday. Hurts like crazy but his hero was Jesus Christ. I imagine him as the most giddy and happy human to ever enter the pearly gates.
I can’t thank the posters on this board enough! You all help with diverting my attention away from the pain of life.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that brother

4 Likes

It’s sucks…. But, faith in God thru Jesus makes it’s bearable imho…

Diesel is so high I’m taking my bike from here in OKC to MI…. Just not sure when to hit the road…, he is currently still in surgery….

Crazy thing today is I took a run with one of the MMCs here in Oklahoma (Cross Bearers) and I repped mine BrokenChains. We went to visit a young girl, four. She had to go to a Houston for the third time for open hear surgery and survived it all and you should see this little girl just go…. So happy and full of energy and love. She was diagnosed with a heart condition so rare that is only been see once in America… and they told her to abort the baby…. Crazy.

It’s was weirdly awsome to see this beautiful ray of life and what God has done thru here as my brother is under the knife in surgery and could die today….

We have to learn again to truly love life, live in the moment as if we will not get another….

Prayers for your heart to be eased as you process the loss of your brother…

It sucks but I know they both would want us to live like we were dying….

5 Likes