Lions training camp July and August

Word!
Beautiful words to hear!

2 Likes

Good song too

Sorry Checkmate too. I haven’t lost any siblings yet so I can’t even imagine how much pain that causes.

2 Likes

Wishing you and your family only the best. I’m sure cancer has bitten every den member’s family in the ass at one time or another.

2 Likes

DD, my heart breaks for you and your family my Brother In Christ.

I hope and pray your brother bounces back from what just happened and you are able to make it to Michigan and spend some time with him.

Share memories, tears, and love.

I will keep your family in prayer.:pray:

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m hitting the open road in the morning to make my way to Michigan from OKC.

Will he in Pinckney near Howell….

And open to Public dates for Lions TC if you know them: date, time and cost would be so helpful!

My brother is the reason for the visit but if I can, I want to go there as I’ve never been before!

Remember to tell folks you love them daily!

4 Likes

Made it to Illinois this afternoon!

Thanking My God for all His protection so far! Great ride and I am meeting great folks along the way as well!!

Plan is to be in the Great Lakes state tomorrow

4 Likes

When prayers go up blessings come down, my prayers are going up for you and yours. I have battled stage four cancer for the past 4 years and got a great report last year. My cancer has stopped and my bones are healing so it can happen. My oncologist was amazed. Be Blessed and continue to pray.

6 Likes

I stoped in Attica, Indiana…… thinking of AtticusSpeaks!!

Now into Mishawaka, to stop for the day…. This heat is finally sapping me…. Got 900 miles out of the way: thank you God!

And I’m stopping early today!’

1 Like

Try a good hydration drink like Propel. Enjoy your time on the road in prayer and contemplation of His gifts!

1 Like

Love it, man!
Faith is the biggest thing that impacts our world.

1 Like

I got to hang with an old HS buddy I haven’t had contact with in 25 years….hung out on the lake and tomorrow, who knew?!, I’m going to roll with him to a BS he leads…. Last time we hung out, we partied till we passed out- crazy

6 Likes

Cap - I’m with you on the praises

He can do the impossible with we have faith!

BNatty…. Notice the lack of hair?! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Bald guys rule

1 Like

:muscle: :sunglasses: :fire:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.