Lomas Brown picked his player Lions should draft at 6

I hadn’t considered this.

I will just lean on Chris, Brad, and Dan to figure this one out. I will be good either way.

Yup - we have some assets, my bro!

1 Like

Lol. I’m probably with you. But Lomas must volunteer to help mentor this kid. He can play a little good cop bad cop with Spielman.

Are you in at 6? I’m on the fence. Push me lol…

Lomas Brown was #6 pick he should know…

Or does that mean we should go OT

Back to Skoronski

1 Like

Lol, you guys and Brad’s moves last week have me backtracking on everything I thought… I thought. Bastages! TO THE INTERIOR TRENCHES WE MUST GO!

IF we were to pick Carter…

My pick at 18 would 100% be Nolan Smith. He spent the last couple years in Jalen’s ear. Nolan BELIEVES in Jalen. That combo would increase our probability of success exponentially.

That i could get behind

3 Likes

That feels like some rookie impact overestimation.

I agree that adding a strong contributor to a position of weakness would be great, but rarely does one dude make a gigantic difference, let alone a rookie.

Carter is the superior talent…as kirby smart said, “A generational talent”

1 Like

Wasnt it reported somewhete that the Lions wouldnt consider Carter at 18? Or was that just a reporter speculating?

Lomas should volunteer to be his driver! Sign Lomas to a 4 year deal to drive Carter around. Hopefully he can protect Carter better than he did Scott Mitchell.

What’s the details here ?

4 Likes

Well have you looked at the list of options?

I could definitely see buggs getting in his face if he doesn’t put in the effort he should.

3 Likes

Brafuckingvo!!! Thank you for posting this video @SimTheLionFan !!! Even Nolan Smith was sucking air with Carter. Is that a problem too?

When I was 20ish, I too was racing up and down the roads, just like most of the young men do, IF they have wheels. NO ONE is without blame on their own bad decisions in their life. NO ONE!

We NOW have the right coaches/players and culture in place, to make a situation like this work imo.

That’s why I am hoping DC can bring him in before draft to figure out if he loves football like how DC wants them to. (if that’s possible)

Get that young man on board, and go to work MCDC!!

2 Likes

Unfortunately generational talent doesn’t mean anything if the kid doesn’t have the want or motivation to use it. I remember watching Courtney brown play for penn state. That dude should have been an all pro at the nfl level. He didn’t love the game though and was just going through the motions. He was out of the league after just a few seasons.

4 Likes

One of our guys who knows a couple lions guys including a scout (and a couple other teams scouts) said he is off our board completely

2 Likes

Have you seen his tape prior to the racing incident? If he wasn’t motivated his tape would look like shet imo. Again, I think the incident and everything around it weighed heavy on him. Our situation is perfectly setup for him to thrive and mature as a person and player.

Not every player come from the same environment. One situation that may effect one player by not effect another

I will find the combine interview for you. He discussed how he and Jalen were on the same page with just a glance… then went on to give the media shit for misrepresenting his dog. He went to bat for Jalen.

He said he was misunderstood.

Here 2 mins in

4 Likes