Love the win but

If lions want to be the king of the NFL they need to hit on this draft and with FA. We have money and 5 picks in 3 rounds

1 Like

The ironic thing is we would have a much better chance at this years 1OA if last years 1OA didn’t completely blow. Think about that for a moment.

4 Likes

I still think Jags win another game this year…Lawrence could very well have a game and pull one out.

You’re talking about that Jets game? Very possible win for sure just because they’re both awful. I have zero faith in Lawrence though. He’s just bad.

1 Like

Not really any particular game in general…but it’s the old “any given sunday” thing, like today’s Lions…but the Jags are pretty fubar, the Lions org looks like the pinnacle of functionality compared to that shitshow right now. I just wouldnt be shocked with all the Lawrence criticism if he just so happened to go off and have a great game…I still dont believe the dude is that bad…yet.

Stafford trade looking better and better with Goff showing major improvement the past few weeks.

Dan Campbell looks like a decent play caller all of sudden. Perhaps not the meathead some posters thought he was. Ever since he started calling the offense and demoting A. Lynn the offense has improved. Results speak for themselves.

1 Like

But my history does, to me. I don’t believe in the carryover theory for the most part. A former season ticket holder, at Tiger Stadium, I do have the receipts. I saw Chuck Hughes die on the field. Saw Barney,Sanders,Sims et al. After leaving my home town, lived in NY, Miami, New Orleans, ouside Philly and Baltimore, but still showed support for the Lions. Spent money going to various cities, as well as Detroit, to games. But I guess not as emotionally invested as many on here. But enjoy this site, if not for just the laughs.

2 Likes

The main thing about this win and why I’m not mad about it, is that we beat a really good team that is playing for all the marbles. Now, when I get upset about a win, is when we play GB at the end of the seson when they sit all their starters because they already locked up the div, then a certain portion of the fanbase celebrates a win, while we lose precious draft position and actually hurt ourselves in the process…that shit pisses me off to no end, THAT is an empty win. But today was NOT and empty win…did it effect draft position? Probably…but I dont care…it was real, we took it to AZ, dare I say dominated, one of the best teams in the NFC that has ALOT more to play for than the Lions.

3 Likes