Mack or Bosa?

Now youre talking to me…

But again, why would Jim Harbaugh let him go?

To clear cap space from an overpaid player that is hurt all the time. If they keep him they will likely have to sign him to an extension to lower his cap number.

Letting a top pass rusher out the door?

Theyll be getting rid of the Mack and Keenan Allen before Bosa. At least in my opinion. Maybe Mike Williams as well.

Jim is gonna run the ball…he doesn’t need highly-paid WR’s. Art least to me.

And letting a top talent in Bosa walk before those moves?

Not seeing it.

1 Like

I think Mack will be the one out the door.

I agree. And Allen as well.

Remember, the Chargers have zero actual fans.

No fan-base pressure.

And after Jim starts the season on a hot note, well, whatever fans they have won’t care who was cut.

Joey Bosa is a Harbaugh guy. Id be surprised if he is moved. Joey is a tough player, he has just been unfortunate with his injuries.

I am thinking Khalil Mack is are guy here. I am thinking you extended him 1 year. Let him ride to Canton last 2 double digit sack seasons in Detroit.

Extended him bring his total cap down.

Let Hutchison learn some hand combat and moves from a future HOF. The guy is still an absolute beast!

He better get 2 sacks a game.

Defense given up on average less than 17ppg…

If we are investigating in the defense…we need to see PPG differential, right?

Something that matters…

Pay players and there is no PPG differential?

Guess ill take someone else?

Am I wrong?

I need differential…

And the offense cant regress…

So…fun time…for the NFL…

Lets have fun…in Cabo…

Fun time…

Chirs Jones gave up over 20 PPG in his Super Bowls…

Chris Jones…

KC is paying the cost, huh?

It was signed, so…

So…

Lets have fun, Chris…

excited pool party GIF by TheMacnabs

He is done…1 great year left…he is done…

)

1 Like

So…no one can tell me the PPG differential from a certain defensive player to another?

Ok…

I want to see that number…

ppg … best defensive player?

Lots of numbers guys…and they’re silent.

Ok.

Looks tough…id say…

Probably my favorite song ever:

I think Mack gets cut. Not many teams are going to want to pay a 33 year old edge rusher 23mil and they have a deadline as he is due a 5.5 mil roster bonus in less than a week.

Bosa is in the same boat with a 7mil roster bonus due in less than a week. With his recent injuries, I doubt anyone wants to pay him 22mil

I think both get cut.

3 Likes

Thought it was 17.5 million?

Still too much, regardless. But…even if Mike Disney (Disner…but you caught that, huh?..)…figures it out…

Not worth it.

1 Like

My first thought was that Bosa might be safe…

but he will be 29yo and has played only 14 of the past 34 games.

And… taking that a step further… he has played only 485 snaps in those 14 games (35 snaps per game).

In comparison… Mack has only missed 11 games in 10 seasons (played 151 of 162 possible games). His only season with less than 8 sacks since 2014 rookie year was in 2021… when he had 6 sacks… in the 7 games he played. :eyes:

Should be an interesting week for these guys…

Bosa is a Harbaugh guy. Theyll take a 1st or 2nd rounder…but no one is offering that.

I sure hope so… then…

You can go sign Danielle Hunter for the money those guys are owed. I just don’t see a team giving up a pick and paying that much money. Neither of them have any incentive to take a pay cut either.

2 Likes

They aren’t in my opinion

Hunter is not signing a 1 year deal for 23 mil. I would take Mack and that 1 year deal all day. If they are going to release him we could get him for a 7th next year. Mack will not get released. He will get traded or restructure his deal. Mack is worth 23 mil on a 1 year deal.

If we got Mack we could get some OGs and CBs in the draft which is very deep at those positions. And we get comp picks next year for JJ and CJ. Maybe Reynolds too if he doesn’t come back.

1 Like

Old man Mack will be released, Bubba

Keenan Allen will be as well.

I have read they will probably cut WR mike Williams first. They would rather trade Mack than Bosa I also read.

They are -$21m have tell Wednesday to get under the cap.

1 Like

I understand that, I’m talking AAV. Is there a player in the NFL, that isn’t a QB making 23mil at 33 years old? I’d have to look but I wouldn’t be surprised if that number is zero.

I just checked and Trent Williams is the only player 33+ that isn’t a QB, and is making 23mil+. In fact, he makes 23mil AAV, which is less than what Mack is owed for 2024.

Aaron Donald and David Bahktiari are the only other two I found that are 31+ making 23mil+.