Malik Willis character is elite

How well does his character read defenses?

5 Likes

maybe a little bit of both. He did have a couple good years in 2004 and 2005. Though to be fair in that era the Broncos could plug anyone in at running back and they would generate 1000 yards.

3 Likes

I hear his character ran a 4.29 forty.

Electronically timed. :fire:

1 Like

Or help his accuracy?

I know I’m hard on Willis but I do see the potential there and if the Lions didn’t have Goff, I’d probably advocating for taking Willis…I just don’t know if he’d line-up with our pick, 2 overall seems too high for someone so unpolished and I doubt he’s still around at 32.

Lots of highly athletic yet unpolished QB’s who become WR’s or learn to play another position, not all of them translate to the NFL.

2 Likes

I think plenty of cult leaders have proven this wrong.

1 Like

Truth in this. HItler was able to get people to follow him. I guess it depends on what you call a good leader?

I scrolled back up and see that I didn’t put the word “good” in there. Granted, I was lazy with language, but also, I feel like you know what I meant.

2 Likes

I don’t read minds, I tell my wife this all the time.
I didn’t know you meant a “good” leader…and to be honest, many cult leaders were believed to be “good” leaders, it is all a matter of opinion. I think there’s a better word for what you’re trying to describe but I am struggling to come-up with it, maybe righteous or pure…I think you know what I mean but I don’t thing good is the right term to use.

1 Like

If you didn’t do as Hitler said, you take a dirt nap.

1 Like

yup - but it didn’t start out that way…he WAS VERY persuasive.

When I’m ultimately referencing Willis, and you know how I feel about him…and you know what I expect of him…and still you don’t know what if I mean influence through light or dark energy…

I don’t think you need to be a mind reader to catch that.
If you are ultimately focused on loopholes to argue…well…there’s always gonna be a way to bypass or “misunderstand” in yoru case…
deal. :wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.