Bring on Maholmes(Willis)

3 Likes

Shhhhhh…

:wink:

Steve Brule Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Kellen Moore

1 Like

Only from a smaller school with weaker competition.

And better looking. :wink:

1 Like

Not according to the Auburn cheerleaders.

Wait’ll he shaves his head!

1 Like

Some grand universal wisdom about to drop!
…I saw the typing bubbles coming up with The Godfather’s logo on it!

Josh Allen wasn’t recruited out of high school and could barely throw across a street at Wyoming. Matt Leinart was highly recruited and played top level competition.

I can do this all day, but ultimately, Goff isn’t good enough and we need to start grooming his replacement. If that happens in this draft, it makes sense.

7 Likes

I think he’s just too flabbergasted.
Maybe later. :laughing:

1 Like

How much longer is Goff under contract? I’m not sure it will be long enough to finish.

Agreed. Looking, at the very least. I really think willis can succeed too.

Haha this. Lions fans are dumb. That said, most casual fans don’t know anything about anything so it’s understandable. Taking a QB at 2 is so stupid, I still don’t believe they will. I think most Lions fans have just accepted/expected losing for so long they’d rather just have the shiny new toy in Willis… then bitch again later when he isn’t an annual Pro Bowler (which is the expectation at 2OA).

2 Likes

The tape as in his highlight reel? Or the full game tapes which portray him as a single read QB with practically zero pocket presence - against poor competition nonetheless? The last thing I want at 2OA is a guy with known accuracy issues who can’t shred teams from the pocket. Josh Allen is the exception, not the rule, when it comes to developing those raw traits.

2 Likes

Pocket presence means jack. The best QBs in today’s NFL make plays outside the pocket.

You win in the NFL by being the exception. Winning is not the rule. It’s the exception.

Name a recent SB winning QB who couldn’t sit in the pocket 40x a game and beat you… I’ll wait…

1 Like

This just deserves no response

Great point!

Thankfully, you are here to guide us with your infinite, undying, guiding wisdom…whew.

Thank you so much for pointing that out.

Is this what you really think? People just want to revel in their own pissy energy? Go reread your post and see if it possibly may show up in the mirror. :wink:

Speak your mind. We all should. Calling ppl that disagree with you “stupid” might be something you wanna take a look at.
…or not.

3 Likes

Thank God we have accomplished experts like you to correct our feeble-minded attempts at, you know, having fun talking about the draft.

4 Likes

I called people who disagree with me dumb. I called taking a QB at 2 stupid. Get it right pal lol