Manziel says he attempted suicide after 'bender'

A reminder that you never know the demons someone is dealing with.

Bought a gun, eventually turned it on himself, and it didn’t function.

1 Like

There needs to be a mandatory 1 weeks period of rest & detox and hydration before one attempts to off themselves.

Suicide is illegal to begin with. I don’t think another law is going to change anything.

1 Like

had the oppourtunity of a life time he threw it away, could still be on a practice squad or backup if he wasnt a ahole, no one should feel pitty for him

That’s kind of a hardass way of looking at it
In my mind, most adults have their share of issues baked into their personal cake.

So many people have been abused throughout their life. So many have never become genuine human beings.

So many are a shell projecting outward confidence but are empty inside.

Give it a rest
None of us understand what made him become what he was.
I hope the guy has now developed perspective and is working to improve himself.

5 Likes

Charlie Sheen Applause GIF

1 Like

Watch Out Badass GIF

1 Like

This could be true but coming from Manziel it could be made up just as easily. Either way, dude has issues.

abused? didnt he grow up from a rich oil family in texas. This guy begged the browns to draft him, blew millions of thier dollars then mocked them when things were going downhill. If i made one of hes mistakes id be fired and would never find work in my trade again. he made countless mistakes and avoided all attempts of the browns trying to help him. I love how NFL players can get away with everything except for murder and people still feel bad for them when an average person would be screwed for life. In all honestly F this dude he was a rich spoiled C*nt thats it

Yep, cause rich dudes don’t ever struggle with issues that other people do, I mean…they are rich. :roll_eyes:

ray thank GIF

oj simpson 90s GIF

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you jealous that his family could afford punctuation?

4 Likes

Suicide sucks. A well adjusted person responds, “thankfully the gun malfunctioned” or something along those lines.

I know that I likely would have handled fame and fortune poorly in my early 20s.

Johnny still has plenty of time to accomplish some things and perhaps touch some lives. I’ll be rooting for just that. Spoiled rich kid or not.

3 Likes

I’d like to see Ryan Leaf become a mentor to Johnny. I’m certain that Ryan would be happy to if asked to do so.

Fixed it for ya

1 Like

Does Zach have a substance abuse problem? And no Cougars do not count as a substance abuse problem.

I’m going with the angle of absolute busts #2 overall that some people were trying to say are better than generational QB prospects that went #1 overall

Hopefully Leaf can stop Zach before his self destruction begins

That gif made me laugh man. Very underrated movie! :rofl:

2 Likes