** MASH Browns vs Broncos Thread**

Laundry list of guys out or hobbled in this one.

It just dawned on me that this is a revenge game for Case Keenum.

Lol Broncos. Have no faith in them.

This first drive is how I wish we’d call plays. And we actually have the personnel that would suit the approach provided we could block it.

3 Likes

Impressive drive by the Browns

Browns playing all backups! Right down the field for a TD. Broncos D looks like Swiss cheese. What happened to the Broncos D? Thought it was their strength in the past.

Jumping on the Broncos early is exactly what you want to do. Teddy isn’t interested in trying to win games. He’s all about his efficiency stats to get to his next paycheck. He knows where his bread is buttered. A poor man’s Sam Bradford.

1 Like

Broncos doing their best lions impersonation.

1 Like

We do play them in December! Maybe that’s our first win, lol

3 Likes

Lions WRs that pass

Wow, it didn’t even dawn on me that Pat muthafuckin Shurmur was the OC of the Broncos. Shurmur is the clown that convinced the Eagles to trade for Sam Bradford and then he convinced the Vikings to trade for Sam Bradford. He was also OC on the staff when they decided to draft Bradford…as the OC.

No wonder Teddy looks so much like a poor man’s Bradford. When will people learn their lesson with this guy?

2 Likes

Watching Justin Simmons on that pass really made me want Kyle Hamilton

Never, he’s one of those guys that just keeps getting retreaded over and over again. See Norv Turner for details.

That’s literally what I was thinking. I was also thinking if that were the Packers they would have just given him the INT and never bothered to review it.

Who was a poor man’s Kurt Warner (can’t wait to go see the movie based on his story).

What a catch!

God that was a terrible throw.

That’s why checkdown Teddy checks down!

Where the he’ll is the Broncos run defense?