** MASH Browns vs Broncos Thread**

Brown’s running back coach has a sweet beard.

다운로드

1 Like

This is also him.

1 Like

Wow, what a difference that beard makes. Dude’s coaching up some stellar young running backs, never even heard of these guys tonite and they are running wild.

Teddy needed 3 completions to get to 4th and 5. And I bet he’s pretty happey with his completions and doesn’t give a shit about not getting the 1st down. NEW PAYDAY COMING!

1 Like

Seriously. Broncos look like Detroit. Check downs on 3rd and long to a TE who can’t break any tackles.

1 Like

It’s called being Theodored. Probably why we didn’t trade with Carolina.

“Martin hits a 59 yard punt and it’s a beeeaaauuuuuty!”
Commentator^^^^

My response, in Samuel L. Jackson’s voice (bald dude)
“Mothuuuu Fuuuuckuuuh, Jack fox will beat that by 15 yards…WITH HANG TIME!”

2 Likes

When Fox gets to punt in Denver, he’s gonna smash the first ever 90+ yarder in the air!

1 Like

Jack Fox doesn’t kick the ball into the air. He pushes the earth down and allows it to rise back up.

2 Likes

That’s not easy to do, lol

Watching Case Keenum run the Browns reminds you of the physical limitations that Baker Mayfield has. He can zip a ball to the receiver but he really needs alot more of a windup and platform than a “franchise” QB should need.

1 Like

I still think we gotta start running some fakes with Fox. I bet he’s got a better arm than Goff!

1 Like

Odell Beckam needs to get healthy. Just seems to be struggling.

I dropped him in fantasy, was tired of waiting for him to be healthy. Seems like he’s been injured for years.

I am definitely rooting for him. I love it when a guy captures the imagination and lives up to it. And Beckham definitely has a good head on his shoulders and works his ass off. As far as expectations and capturing the imagination, I remember a Giants teammate of Beckham described what it was like hanging out with Odell. When you see a celebrity, they run up to HIM to get a picture. Its like a strange alternate reality.

1 Like

Yup - dude was an all state QB. and a great baseball player. They say he’s an athlete for real. Just let the man win us some games.

1 Like

You know you got a good chance to go 0-17 when your MVP is the punter.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Doesn’t look good for Miller.

Who gets hurt more often, KG or OB? Geez

The bodies are breaking down for sure.

1 Like