** MASH Browns vs Broncos Thread**

Teddy threw that out of bounds on purpose.

Jack Fox doesn’t have an occasional sub-par punt on accident. Jack Fox has an occasional sub-par punt purposely so no one realizes he’s Neo manipulating the Matrix every time his number is called.

1 Like

0 points in the 1st half for poor Teddy, he might be worse than Goff.

Fantastic, man. I’ve never really looked at the physics of it. He probably has to do it that way, so the ball doesn’t pop and/or explode.

Denver is lucky….
Only 10-0

And they are getting thier asses kicked stat wise and TOP….

Brown’s failed so far imho as they should be up like 31-0

That why we get that feeling in our tummies when he kicks?! :flushed::crazy_face:

You Dont Know Me Keanu Reeves GIF by Leroy Patterson

1 Like

That was a cool TD.

1 Like

1 Like

Keenam looking like Montana out there.

He’s looking better than Mayfield did. I think he gives the Browns the best chance to win games versus a hurt Mayfield.

2 Likes

Goff would have gotten Murdered on that run that Keenum made.

1 Like

And he’s the nephew of Fritz Shurmur. Another strike against him :laughing:. The whole Shurmur clan hails from Michigan.

@BigNatty - ur boy J-Will needs more touches. Denver is hardly using him tonite.

1 Like

Was gonna post that awhile ago. got distracted. So true.

Drew Lock has to sit on the sidelines watching Teddy NOT win football games. WTF?

1 Like

He would be taking the crowd out of it and providing some energetic stability. He’d be wearing the D down and being a pain in their ass 5 yards at a time…plus crowds like offense, so he’d help to take the crowd out of it.

1 Like

Wasn’t Bridgewater the QB who’s leg snapped in half on a non-contact play in practice for the Vikings?

How does that even happen? I get ACLs and Achilles, but that seemed like a bizarre incident.

Edit: He dislocated his knee along with an ACL tear. Still seemed weird at the time to me.

J-Will…murdering some ass

Inches short, and J-Will running off the field

1 Like