Matthew Stafford Congratulations thread

Hopefully some of their players will retire or go looking for a payday. Hopefully they will be less motivated next year and everyone will be gunning for them.

If there was ever a time to realize to not be a Lions fan anymore. This is it.

2 Likes

Not at all, I’m excited about next year and the future. I’m a lions fan but I’m glad stafford wins and people w all the dumb takes can eat some crow….or more likely move the goalposts to their dumb attacks.

2 Likes

And there was easy to see jersey tugging/holding and defender wrapped around the WR before the ball got there. Not close to being labeled as a phantom PI call.

3 Likes

It’s no coincidence that Megatron and Kupp had hall of fame record setting seasons with Stafford throwing them the ball.

9 Likes

Give it a rest would ya……people are happy for stafford. Just don’t comment if you are annoyed with @Nate the focus of his thread.

1 Like

That last drive was classic Stafford. Smartest thing he did was get the hell out of Detroit.

3 Likes

Dude has been after me for months. Used to find it cute, now it’s a bit creepy.

3 Likes

Matt is the common denominator for a lot of great production from the WR position.
Golden Tate called him the best he ever played with.

2 Likes

Stafford did not create Kupp but he helped him reach another level. Just stops your points are all over and looking for fights.

6 Likes

I’ve only seen that last drive a million times.

I wish he could’ve won in Detroit because he’s the best QB that will probably set foot in Alan Park in a long time but I’m happy for him.

2 Likes

That’s literally what I said… he helped him. Look i look at things fairly.

Just not gonna be making a thread only pointing one side of things lol

That’s was so weird seeing him interviewed at the end. It was like wait, what’s Matt Stafford doing there. Holy crap, Matthew Stafford is a Superbowl champ! :smile:

1 Like

Nobody was putting Kupp in the elite category before this year.

1 Like

Good for Matt Stafford. He played well enough to get a ring with his new team. Congratulations.

2 Likes

I love that Stafford now has as many rings as Rodgers. Lol

5 Likes

Happy for Stafford, but bitter sweet. Wish it could have been in a Lions jersey.

2 Likes

Well he hasn’t been in the league long and had an acl injury not long ago.

Like I said. Stafford helped kupp. But kupp was already ascending

Well Done, Matthew!! Congrats to the Rams.

2 Likes

Congrats. But I would have preferred you getting knocked out in the wild card round. Ya know, beans and all.