Matthew Stafford Congratulations thread

You’re a loser. Wow.

2 Likes

Yep, congrats Matt, you earned this.

If you’re a lions fan, you’re already a loser. But yea go ahead and pretend the rams winning is you winning

1 Like

No you aren’t. You are being a jackass. Its okay. You were wrong about Stafford and don’t really know football.

8 Likes

Congrats to Matt.
Lions fans could see that laser focus he had n that last drive.

Wish we had an organization like that.

1 Like

Happy for him. The Lions only have themselves to blame for him wanting out. He knew he was good enough and he proved it.

Where’s that iggy guy who was relentless in saying Stafford was holding the Lions back?

1 Like

The Rams winning was amazing. And yes, I am a Lions fan. Good for Stafford.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I was wrong about stafford what? What statement did I make about him that offended you so much

Really cool seeing Kelly and his kids playing with the confetti while he’s being interviewed, so happy for them

1 Like

So what’s your point? A QB who won a SB with talent around him isn’t exactly a new concept. The last time the Rams won the SB they had Issac Bruce, Tory Holt, and Marshall Faulk. lol

4 Likes

He did do it with out OBJ, without his 1 or 2 TE, and bad run game. So he didn’t mention EVERYONE doesn’t mean he doesn’t know they helped……he is talking offense.

So your saying it takes a complete team to win. Including elite QB play?

1 Like

Neah, I’m sure he would have nearly doubled his stats with Goff too. :rofl:

1 Like

Oh geez bro, you have a tons of posts that probably annoyed someone……just throwing that out there.

Uh point was Staff helped kupp but didn’t create . But people just take it so defensively :no_mouth:

To even feel the need to do what you are doing says it all brother.

1 Like

Can’t understand all the hate directed at Stafford, especially for all he has done for the Detroit community and how he has conducted himself. Such pettiness.

2 Likes

Uh yea I’m saying it takes a team to win, which is not what the OP’s post is making it out be

Who said Stafford created Kupp? Kupp is a good WR and when he got a great WR he started putting up great stats. Not a coincidence.