Matthew Stafford Deserves as Much Blame for Lions' Woes as Matt Patricia

Lols

I definitely can see your argument too, man. I feel like our O has a nice core of young talent (aside from an aging Stafford).

Our D is atrocious. We have a bunch of band-aid guys that “fit a system,” as well as Tavai. I have nothing against Tavai, but I don’t like big, slow LBs. he was something BQ really wanted too. I know most don’t feel this way, but behind Talib, Tavai is probably my least fav Quinn pick.

When we switch defensive systems…and we will switch defensive systems, we are gonna clean house almost entirely. Okudah and AO will stick, for sure. The rest of 'em will have zero job security. Maybe a couple of the young safeties? I dunno.

That said, not sure if even this is fair, because our system is so bad, I’m not sure it’s fair to evaluate anyone, given what they are being asked to do. Totally in position to fail.

2 Likes

way i see it? she sat back and watch her husband bring in his guys, and The team has dwelled in misery-losing. Finally Martha gets a shot to right the wrong…yet she didn’t-either The Lions kept losing. YOUR going to run in and make heads roll? make damn sure you get experienced, knowledgeable invdividuals that CAN WIN , The Correct HC, Correct GM , Correct Scouts , Correct DC and OC …until you do that…you don’t go back to your throne. which she did, we KEPT losing.

I blamed WCF I’ll blame Martha to, she was not a notable improvement.

I higly doubt ANY Lions fan “hates” her but as Owners, it’s your responsibility to make The Detroit Lions WIN…or sell the team someone that will./can.

Maybe. I’m pretty confident about both Lawrence and Fields. Not sure about Lance but some draftniks that I respect absolutely love him.