*** Michigan vs OSU game day thread ***

I figure there’s enough college football fans here who would enjoy a game day thread.

Enjoy…… Go Blue!

6 Likes

Two 11-0 teams duking it out and rumor is Blake may play too. Which was a big concern for me.

2 Likes

This game could get ugly, Corum is going to try and play but he is definitely not 100%
IMO if Corum can’t go then MI is in trouble

2 Likes

Ohio State Buckeyes College GIF by Rocket Mortgage

O-H!

2 Likes

Word is that Corum and Edwards will both try to play. If neither can play effectively, then it’s hard for me to see a path to victory for Michigan. The defense and McCarthy will have to be near flawless.

2 Likes

@HSVLion

You get a one day ban for that ….lol

10 Likes

Not reasonable. See you after Christmas @HSVLion!

3 Likes

Go State!

EUEYY1eXQAQh1xw

2 Likes

Not a huge college guy but I love watching this game every year.

1 Like

Same for you pea, banned til after Christmas. Enough of this senseless drivel!

2 Likes

Words can’t describe my hatred of not only Bucknuts, but the whole damn state. Starting back in the '70s where Bucknut troopers would ticket you for going 57 in a 55 zone, solely because of my tags. When you can get up to speed, there were always construction zones.

My poor niece and grand nephew had to relocate to her companies main office in Shitla…,er Cleveland. She hates the place. Even when I go visit my daughters family in Alabama, I go over an hour out of my way and take I-69 though Indy.

Haven’t been to the fake state since the early 80s. Hows that for hatred.

GO BLUE!

10 Likes

We’re going to get to watch Pat McAfee and AJ Hawk together on the Gameday set. This is about to be entertaining.

1 Like

You my man are a diehard!!!

Must also add that I haven’t missed a game since the tie in '73 (?).

GO BLUE !

P.S. Thanks for Woodson and Howard.

1 Like

Wisdom that only comes with age and experience. Thank you for sharing and supplying the board with something we can all benefit from, a healthy hatred of all things OH… GO BLUE!

3 Likes

Just in case you guys forgot

6 Likes

Are we not allowed to upvote twice?

2 Likes

Did anyone watch that “Rivals” show, hosted by JK Simmons, last night ? A lot of history on “The Game” and damn entertaining.

Don’t worry.

We haven’t.

1 Like