*** Michigan vs OSU game day thread ***

Michigan’s running game & defense are better this year.

Ohio State’s passing game is still great but WR’s aren’t as good as last year.

Lions offensive analyst J.T. Barrett on FOX.

I go back pre Ten Year War era. Spent many days in A2, sister & brother in law went to med school there. Pre-Covid, would return annually in fall for Wolverines-Lions games.
GO BLUE!

2 Likes

Speaking of remembering things:

2 Likes

wolv-bigcostume3

I think they will be in trouble anyway, because the receivers don’t get enough separation against crappy DBs. I fear this will be ugly too. But you never know. I think Day could be outcoached by a mule, and rivalry games are unpredictable because of the energy and pressure.

1 Like

OSU will win this game. If you can take away Stroud’s 1st read you can beat this team. Michigan doesn’t have a 1st round CB to defend Stroud’s #1 read Harrison

LOL I was waiting for that

1 Like

There you go, using facts again. You forgot the asterisk for 2016 though…

1 Like

OK I am going to out do you by going back further

Go Blue…but I feel OSU will take the flying Harbaugh’s to pound town today.

1 Like

I can’t believe they made Charles Woodson sit next to urban meyer for the pregame show…

This is gonna be a fun thread.

2 Likes

Brutus looks like he has special needs!!!

The Simpsons GIF

3 Likes

My good friend went to Wisconsin and is a huge Wisconsin fan, so he went out there to watch them play Minnesota. So I’m also a Wisconsin fan today

The Wolverine has a reputation for ferocity and strength out of proportion to its size, with the documented ability to kill prey many times larger than itself.

Buckeye - It’s a tree

I was at that Game…10-10 Tie…Then MSU votes to send the Bucknuts to the Rose Bowl instead of MICH…And Sparty wonders why they get little respect from MICH???..No wonder !!

2 Likes

Lol yeah but trees can live for hundreds of years

One of their Saps has fallen !!..

1 Like

Oof, thats broken

1 Like

Hyperextended

1 Like