Mike Valenti Proposes Trade for Lions to Land Matthew Judon

Chase Young has 16.5 sacks in 43 career game’s across 4 seasons.

Judon has 19.5 sacks in his past 21 games.

One of these guys was in the running for DPOY in 2022….
and it wasn’t Young.

3 Likes

character is not an issue for Judon.

Dude has been questioned since his high school days…

He is a winner.

Pretty lopsided trade. That’s a pretty good record.

I think they’d have to throw in Gator to even it up.

1 Like

I’d like to think we are keeping this option in our back pocket. But first I believe the plan is to see what we got

That’s why the trade is for an 8-track version.

1 Like

The live version of The Chain on their Tusk album kicks so much ass.

1 Like

I was not sufficiently precise – he could be a winner, but still not a culture fit.

If there’s a weakness in Brad’s process, it’s correctly identifying the culture fit of a free agent. How is the guy wired? Veterans aren’t subject to the same scrutiny that prospects get, and the older you get the better you get at projecting the image you want others to see, even if it’s not true. I don’t think the Lions knew what kind of person Cam Sutton really was, and I’m not sure they could have.

This may be the greatest Battle of the Overrateds since The Grateful Dead vs Nirvana

1 Like

Dont need to make a trade now.

We need to see what Paschal, Davenport, Houston, Betts will bring. Dont discount Betts…hungry guy…

I am routing for Betts…

Our Rudy?

Wait, is Queen relinquishing their title?

Disagree. Queen is a great band. Not many bands have such widespread acceptance. They have hits that are slow, fast, sound like ballads, rock, have gibberish in them, and it’s all original with no auto tuning obviously. And even small kids know the words to songs they have written now. Impressive.

4 Likes

Jamaal Williams was a free agent addition that was instrumental in creating the culture.

2 Likes

Listen to some Freddie when they drop all the tracks out except his. I get that the rest of the band’s playing isn’t legend territory, but Freddie is, and their writing range is quite broad.

Could they still be overrated? Possibly, but they aren’t near the pinnacle IMO.

I knew I’d be starting some shit w/overrated bands…

1 Like

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I remember when Mike thought trading Ben Wallace would be a good idea.
Yeah, he’s full of brilliant ideas.

Maybe he was right….after all Ben did walk away in free agency and the Pistons got NOTHING for it! :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Thems theres fightin words

2 Likes

I think that Brian May is very much a legendary guitarist.

I’ve never been a huge fan of Queen, but I do recognize that mercury and May are/were very talented.

He is, but there’s a lot.of talented players. Tough to sort.

He has all the leverage… He’s either going to get a new deal from NE or one from the team he’s traded to. Vets who produce don’t get shafted on the last year of an expiring contract.