Minny falling

Well, is this the start of a dumpster fire in Minny?!

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/adam-thielen-media-always-tries-163531798.html
https://sports.yahoo.com/cfl-quarterback-claims-rejected-vikings-172728990.html

3 Likes

Diggs is playing crybaby too. So much for the greatest WR duo in the league. They are really trending down.

3 Likes

Lets hope it continues…

3 Likes

I think Bo Levi Mitchell thinks too highly of himself, that’s what I think.

2 Likes

you nor I can say anything like that as we simply don’t know the non verbal’s…… he could be cocky, or he could be confident or he could be expecting to compete… not sure…

but, me, being me, would not want to be told you aren’t starting if you are good enough… we want you to only be a trainer… when I want to compete.

so, I think we cant call that…

what we can call is the vikes tried something and it back fired…

Only a matter of time before the Vikings passing game gets rolling. It didn’t just disappear for good. We should be so lucky.

It would be oh so SOL for us to gift them a huge passing day and get them back on track.

1 Like

They’re going to be a tough team to beat for the next couple years but their QB situation is awful. Kirk Cousins was a little overrated coming in and now he seems to be regressing. He’s missing wide open receivers running across his face. It’s beautiful.

1 Like

Bo Levi Mitchell sounds like a name of a character in The Program.

1 Like

Or a pair of confused blue jeans?!

Or maybe his dad worked for the Beureau Land Manarnt?! :upside_down_face:

And yet you have never seen him throw a pass.

:rofl:

I hope you remember that response.

1 Like

The fact that he is in the CFL usually is an indicator he isn’t an NFL caliber QB. Not always, but almost every time.

No offense to our Canadian friends, but the CFL is like a farm system for the NFL.

What’s cool is I didn’t know this kid was that successful as a QB: he had won a championship with every teams he started in with in the first theee yrs…

The Vikings basically paid top dollar for a game manager at QB. This is what happens in the NFL when the next contract is always the biggest contract regardless of skill level.

It’s not like NFL teams don’t know who this guy is. If he was capable, someone would bring him in as he’d likely make more in 1 year in the NFL than he does in 4 in CFL.

Not sure how anyone could view the statement as offensive
Obviously, it’s not possible to compete with a market 10x larger
And the money > 10x !!

[quote=]“Sleats, post:18, topic:1808, full:true”]

Not sure how anyone could view the statement as offensive
Obviously, it’s not possible to compete with a market 10x larger
[/quote]

Unless we are talking about snipers. Then Canada holds its own against the rest of the world.

The only thing Canadians really care about being competitive in is ice hockey.

2 Likes