MNF Rams - Pack Thread

I thought we had some not go our way to start that game but we got a couple on the 2nd half.

I’ll say this. When we were in STL I bitched about officiating every other game atleast. Since we’ve came to LA I can hardly remember a game I thought we got screwed. Litteral night and day difference. It’s awsome!

3 Likes

4th

1 Like

Wow tuned in for this drive and penalty fest on LA.

Green Bay has two tough games prior to playing us. I’m ok with if they win tonight as long as they lose next two

2 Likes

You may have spoke too soon on that last drive…haha

2 Likes

Major borefest.

I really expected the RB’s to be major receivers for GB this season, considering the exit of their WR’s and inexperienced replacements. Well, Jones and Dillon as of now are their major receivers.

Yep, Baker about to go wild in the 4th Quarter now, like when he screwed us last week.

Or not, haha

Put these ■■■■■■■ away already. This is getting really annoying the last few weeks.

2 Likes

I can’t watch. Going to bed.

Beans!

2 Likes

Thats actually Christian Bale with a beard.

Terrible game, but good for the beans!!! The Rams ended up with 150 yards of offense, good lord that’s bad.

1 Like

How about Rodgers trying to pad his stats up 12 with under 2 left. Why the hell was he throwing?

Cartoon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

2 Likes

Since they were playing the Rams, he figured it was his chance to outdo Stat Padford.