MNF Thread - We got 2 Games Tonight

He looks very bad. Like he’s not looking to pass AT ALL. However he looks VERY quick. Faster than I would have expected. Or maybe I’m comparing him to hurts who’s I’m also watching and who is already productive as a runner.

1 Like

I was thinking if the Vikings get embarrassed, they will play much better against the lions then if they lose a heart breaker

2 Likes

Quintricia just edged out Millen, at the wire.

Vikings not showing grit so far

1 Like

Minnys D is getting gashed. Slay locks up JJ and Minny has forgotten they have Dalvin Cook.

And thats the xloser of the 2 games.

Yeek.

2 Likes

I like watching the Vikings get curb stomped because it is funny. If we lose to them next week because they got their feelings hurt, then we weren’t going to win anyway.

2 Likes

it would be a shame to play a soul defeated Vikings team when they face us…

1 Like

One game in the NFL means nothing in context to another.

This Vikes team blew out the Packers, who blew out the Bears who beat up the 49ers who beat up the Seahawks who beat the Broncos who beat the Texans… who tied the Colts… who lost to the Jag… who lost to the Commanders… who lost to the Lions?

Right now the Eagles, Bucs, Bills, and Chiefs look like the real deal… with honorable mentions to the Phins and maybe Jimmy G led 49ers?

Hurts is not going to keep up this pace all year.

Stafford is not going to throw 35 ints.

Goff likely won’t throw 50 Tds

Hutch likely won’t have 24 sacks.

-let’s not anoint Hurts as anything other than a really solid, high value draft pick.

His 33 passing tds, 3800 yards, just 8 ints with 1200 yards rushing and 20 tds in college should have been enough to have gotten more respect til now.
Hell I loved the way he handled being benched for Tua and still sticking it out there a year beyond.

Seems like a mature young man

1 Like

Philly D is stifling Vikes run game… Philly OL is neutralizing Smith and Hunter.

For sure, but that will be the interesting part, when teams do a better job of scheming for them if the horsepower continues or when they have to start scheming do they add another element to the offense or not?

They look really good now. And I’m happy for Hurts. He’s definitely overcome his hurdles and is making that team his own. They are a really good team

Regardless of what the outcome of this viqueens game is they didn’t worry me before the season and aren’t worrying me any more now. Jefferson is a beast cook can be a monster but we split the season series last year and should’ve won both. We’ve improved and even if they did were #onepride

Hurts and The Eagles have over 400 yards of offense before the 4th quarter…still up by 3 TD’s.

Cousins…woof

Hopefully Lions get this Cousins next week.

Cousins still sucks

lol

Don’t worry, Troy Aikman will come back and let us know that that pass was the receiver’s fault too.

2 Likes

Kirk playing timidly.

Hell of an acapella singer though

People comparing the Vikings vs Philly and us vs. Philly are also discounting what it is like to go into Philly’s stadium with amped up fans for MNF vs Philly coming to us.

Philly is playing great but it isn’t fun going into Philly anytime and especially not for a MNF game.

1 Like