Mock Draft Simulations

Killed it

Braswell round 2 is gold

1 Like

I wanted to trade back, but Mims was on the board.

2 Likes

what it looks like when you trade back and try to address all of your needs. honestly, i don’t particularly like it, except for Fiske and Draine

Just parsing through the thread I’d be elated with the majority of these hauls. I also think the majority of these hauls are not likely going to attainable. Guess that’s what happens when informed users and mock draft simulators meet.

I’ve found that when you increase the “random” component, all sorts of strange things happen, like jaden Daniels being available at 35. Although maybe the AI bots knw something that we don’t.

1 Like

Thinking if we could pull of Hock Pick 2.0 Trade like we did last year:

1. Newton DT
    61)Braswell DE
    *Trade 73 to 86 +123 = Green CB
    123)Rice or McCaffrey WR

round 5) Khyree Jackson CB

round 6 & 7) Grab some OL

Mim’s far superior to Sewell’s cousin as a prospect. Like not even close imo

3 Likes

@Thats2 had already explained that to me.

I don’t know why, but I just feel like Barton & Kingsley are Lions type dudes

I don’t get that feel from Mims

1 Like

You don’t like dominant OL who make Ohio State defensive linemen look like children? Huh. I figured you would.

1 Like

It’s not that I don’t like him…it’s the same stance I had last year with JSN (St Brown).

I see Mims as a RT and we’ve got Sewell

I don’t see Decker going anywhere anytime soon.

A guy like Barton or Kingsley could slide to LG until ready.

Is Mims gonna do that? I don’t think so

That’s fair, there is some concern about whether he’s too tall/big to play guard. I think it’s unfounded - I think he’d be a dominant guard - but they exist. I’d be fine with Kingsley at the right price, but he’s not nearly the prospect Mims is (and he’s almost as big). Barton is my top iOL, but I’d much rather grab a T who can play guard in the first. There’s a TON of mid-round interior offensive linemen, no reason to spend a first on one.

2 Likes

32.NFL-team-logo

Graham Barton OC Duke

61.NFL-team-logo

Devontez Walker WR North Carolina

64.NFL-team-logo

Mike Sainristil CB Michigan

73.NFL-team-logo

Marshawn Kneeland EDGE Western Michigan

201.NFL-team-logo

Khristian Boyd DT Nothern Iowa

205.NFL-team-logo

Nehemiah Pritchett CB Auburn

249.NFL-team-logo

Braiden McGregor EDGE Michigan

1 Like

Agree with you on that, especially with Glasgow how he performed and the addition of Zeitler.
I wouldn’t even be opposed to waiting until Round 6/7.

Keegan , Crum, Trente Jones those type of guys.

P.S I’m currently dipping leftover pizza crust from yesterday into my leftover birria broth from a couple days ago.

Unbelivable how simple yet how delicoius it is

2 Likes

Latest

1 Like

29.NFL-team-logo

Kool-Aid McKinstry CB Alabama

68.NFL-team-logo

Christian Mahogany OG Boston College

73.NFL-team-logo

Devontez Walker WR North Carolina

103.NFL-team-logo

Marshawn Kneeland EDGE Western Michigan

201.NFL-team-logo

DeCamerion Richardson CB Mississippi State

205.NFL-team-logo

Jamree Kromah DT James Madison

249.NFL-team-logo

Frank Crum OT Wyoming

1 Like

2 CBs… 2 DL… mid round WR & S. Michigan OL late.

I don’t like Henderson probably pick 1 of the others but still…that’s the format can’t go wrong there

1 Like

I’m doing a major deep dive on guys I think will fit us and there’s a ton of iOL I like. Nick Gargiulo is probably my favorite, but I also like CJ Hanson, Jacob Monk (2X captain), Nick Samac, Bryan Hudson. Three guys you’d probably like are Jeremy Flax, Nolan Potter and Dalton Tucker cause they’re more maulers. They intrigue me cause I think they move decently as well.

That birria broth works great as a stock for cooking beans. Gives them unbelievable flavor. A buddy of mine swears by using it for ramen later, but I haven’t tried that yet.

Beans sounds amazing in it.

This guy Tanor Bortolini

I’ve heard an awful lot about him the past week…he wasn’t spoke of much.

Seems like him & Rosegarden are two dudes that will go early than thought on draft day

He’s a super athlete but I’m hesitant about his anchor. He really struggled at the Senior Bowl against size. But he’s one of the best testing athletes all time at the position. I like that a lot, but man, you gotta be able to anchor in front of Goff.

I think he would be a great addition as well