Hock Pick 2.0 (#73)

Last year we turned our Hock pick 1.0 ( #55) into an extra 4th and 5th… we kicked back some 6th round picks to make this happen.

Run it back again this year… pick #73 and we have 2 6th round picks #201 & #205… can convert that into something like

#86 & #123 FROM HOUSTON … and still keep one of our 6th round picks.

or move down into the 90s and end up with 95, 123, & 149

Day 1 I personally think:

1. We will package a Day 2 pick to move up and grab “OUR GUY”

Then we will move down Hock Pick 2.0 get picks later in round 3, round 4, and round 5. Somewhere in that 120 - 150 range.

OR

1. We stand pat #29 and then we move up in round 2…maybe package our 5th to make sure we get “OUR DAY 2 GUY”

Then we will move down Hock Pick 2.0 and get picks later in round 3, round 4, and round 5. Somewhere in that 120 - 150 range.

2 Likes

I think they have a group of guys that they will take at 29. If they are alll…….honestly with Holmes I have no clue. Dude could do anything. Would love to see who all they have a first round grade on.

1 Like

Trading down from #73… and still get a CB like Green/Pritchett/KAD while picking up a 4th and a 5th.

1. Newton DT
  2. Braswell DE

Then turn that Hock pick into CB Green, WR Rice/McCaffrey, and CB Khyree/Stiggers

Draft some late round OL…call it a day

2 Likes

Brad’s parents have said that his first words as a baby were Let’s Make A Deal.

4 Likes

Maybe Kerby can take pick 73 out at the knees and knock it down to pick 67 or something.

1 Like

If we move down let’s say Houston 86 &123…for 73 & 6th from Tampa.

Basically back to where we should be picking in round 3 & 4 ….even better then where our original picks are

So Hock trade essentially nets us

Hooker QB
CDavis CB
Bromart DT

I think we stay put at 29 and move up from 61 and give a way some picks to do it.

I think Brad would rather grab two solid contributors.

3 Likes

I think so too. 29 and move up from 61 give up our 5th.

Then move back down from #73 and recoup some ammo.

The other possibility is tossing our 5th rounder this year, and a 2025 3rd rounder next year and going up to 19-21.

We have a fourth rd next season from Eagles that we can use this season to move up

2 Likes

Rumor has it he got kicked out of daycare for robbing some 3 year old named Kwesi.

2 Likes

Too Good Lol GIF by The Steve Wilkos Show

1 Like

We have more depth than Meryl Streep. We need homewreckers like Helen Mirren.

It’s funny cause it’s probably true… :joy::joy:

Charlie has Pritchett, Mikey, Kris Abrams Draine - Late round 3 guys
round 4 he has Kyree… late 4 he has Green, Phillips & TJ Tampa (where he belongs)

I would love to hit that tier in a trade down even twice would be nice.

Mikey & Green
KAD & Pritchett/Kyree

something like that

https://walterfootball.com/draft2024charlie_4.php?rbTop

Eagles did my exact move

1 Like

Yes we gave them their 4th back when we went and got Vaki. Deandre swift we used to basically trade up for Antoine Green & Sione Vaki.

As far as pick #73 goes…There were some salty about using it to trade up

Who did we really miss out on? I love me some mauler Guards Beebe & Zinter but we got Mahoganny cut from the same cloth and we got him 3 rounds later.

Wanted a verstaile developmental swing Tackle… Kiran round 3… well we still got MANU for a 2025 3rd rounder.

So what did we miss out to get the #1 CB in the draft ???

3 Likes

We didn’t miss out we got what we wanted .

3 Likes