More pumped than ever

As I said above I’m not celebrating. Nor am I blaming the refs. But I’m optimistic for the first time in a while

And I’m looking forward to watching Dallas play tonight since it’s the first time they’re not playing one of the worst teams in football. There a opponents of a combined record of one and eight

No. You are celebrating. It’s ok it’s your right to celebrate losses. Mediocrity is celebrated by many.

1 Like

TBF I remember a LOT of these same sentiments after we beat New England last year, and that victory meant f*ck all for the rest of the season. On top of that, the Lombardi Trophy isn’t a transitive property.

Dallas has also covered the spread in all 3 of those games. They’ve already shown how dominate they are.

It’s your fantasy… Tell it how you like

What was our record after we beat New England last year? 1-3?

1 Like

You are either blinded by bias or don’t know football. The Lions are a good team. It’s evident to anyone that understands the game. KJ let us down. It’s that simple. But he’ll be back.

You’re going to hate it when we win the division, IGGY! :slight_smile:

That may not happen but 10-5-1 is pretty likely IMO.

2 Likes

The boards were flying high with hope and optimism regardless of the record, which was my point.

1 Like

You are not particularly knowledgeable about the game of football. Just an observation.

Go follow Dallas then. Sheesh you are a nuisance.

Says the guy that thinks KJ lost the game for us

Despite having 125 yards rushing and another 50 or so receiving

1 Like

He didn’t?

Spotted them 14 points.

Lol. No single play costs the team a game. You must’ve learned about sports from your Xbox. Doesn’t work like that in real life, son.

2 Likes

On a team that was giving up 6.2YPC.

It’s not really controversial. If KJ plays fundamentally sound football there that is very likely a 14 point swing.

You may not like my comment, but it’s spot on.

KJ’s lack of ball security cost us the game.

You didn’t see the great Chiefs make any mistakes?

1 Like

How many 14 point plays are there in football.

I’m a fan of him as a player but KJ is clearly the goat in this game. And not in a good way

In every post that I’ve been critical of KJ I’ve also said that he is a good player and will redeem himself.

There is nothing wrong with saying that his lack of ball security cost us the game.

It doesn’t make me less of a fan and it certainly doesn’t somehow show me as lacking football knowledge.

IGGY on the other hand constantly makes arguments he doesn’t likely even believe to be true just to be provocative and trolling. That is what I was responding to.

You’re expressing your opinion, @CuriousHusker – and so is @iggy14. Try and leave it at that, because there’s really no need for the extra stuff.

People are allowed to disagree ya know.

1 Like

To block a user on this system you need to click on their name and or icon that is beside the username. That will cause a different page to open up such as if you wish to send them a message. Once you’re on that page click on the username or icon again and it will open yet again a third Different Page. There is a box on the right-hand side below the usernames that should read the word normal. Click on that box and it opens up a drop-down field which gives you options to mute a user and or ignore that user. Hope that helps.

3 Likes