More pumped than ever

I dont see anything wrong with your thoughts on KJ. It was a very pivotal part of the game that could’ve had a big momentum shift, but there were many other parts of the game that could’ve cost the Lions the game as well.

Fair enough, Adrian. If you think IGGY is just any other poster that’s fine. But I know that you know that he has a long history of trolling. If you review the threads you will see countless examples. Precisely why I reacted the way I did

1 Like

Husker KJ had a bad play yeah, but he’s going to have 800 career yards rushing for us in NO time… especially if the guy keeps ripping off yards like he was VS KC.

IMO HE is forgiven for a few mishaps…just like Stafford made some INCREDIBLE throws vs KC, and deserves credit, even though he had that ugly fumble. shrug

Thank you. Again, I am a big fan. I’ve complimented Thats2 from the other board about how great his scouting take on him was. He’s really good. He just screwed up bad. It happens

1 Like

Everything you said is true. Glad he’s on our squad. I’m confident he won’t make the same mistake.

I know his history just fine Curious, I’ve known him a lot longer than you have. That said, his history doesnt mean shit right now.

1 Like

This game isn’t even close without KJ’s performance. He was pushing 200 yards total offense

1 Like

Well it does provide context of course.

Anyways, I’ll let it go. Moving on

1 Like

A loss is a loss, but some are worse than others. I thought the Lions fought hard from beginning to end, came up a bit short but it was against a extremely good Chiefs team. The Lions haven’t played their best football yet, I’m hoping they start against GB in 2 weeks. Hopefully we get most of our injured guys back. I just know Daniels wants to go in that game, not sure if his foot injury will prevent that.

2 Likes

It was good to see him play so well. I thought he should’ve been getting more carries and he showed us why.

1 Like

Again, we don’t know that. That defense was giving up 6.2 YPC.

I suppose in the sense that we don’t have an able replacement that is true.

To be honest I’m surprised that my viewpoint that the KJ was the pivotal play that flipped the whole outcome is even really controversial.

It is rare that you have plays of that magnitude in games. It was HUGE and it was not fundamentally sound football.

You would agree with those two comments, right?

1 Like

Hard to NOT be optimistic about the Lions after that game. We went toe to toe with them, and actually IMO outplayed them. What KILLED us was turnovers. We shut down PM about as well as any team is going to be able to. Stafford outplayed him.

The only thing that I didn’t like to see was the Lions’ defense giving up the TD at the end. We should have been able to hold them to a FG there.

1 Like

You do realize that the better and better the team plays, the more everyone just laughs at you for posts like this.

3 Likes

It was a big play

So was Staffords fumble in the Red Zone that cost us 3 or 7 points

So was tbe Galloday no catch that cost us 4 points

And especially so was the dropped victory sealing INT

Do you get the point yet Mr. Super Knowledgeable football fan?

You talk like a Little Leaguer That thinks the kid that struck out to end the game “Lost the game “

If your a Chiefs fan you consider the team lucky to get that win today
The overturned KG TD
The KJ fumble / TD play
Something else I’m not thinking about right now

I loved that Joe Louis defense the Lions played today
Rock’em Sock’em football

Great game plan, decent execution
If you’re going to lose a game, this is an acceptable way against a high octane team
How much of Mahomes “off day” was due to the defensive tactics of the Lions?
Not sure really. … asking

Right. Stafford cost us 3. Refs may have cost us 7 with Golladay.

The KJ play is just huge as it likely cost us 14. It’s a significantly bigger play and simply an egregious lack of fundamentals. It was a bad slip up. It happens. He’s a good player. I’m just trying to remember the last Lions non QB mistake that had as big of an effect on a game as that one did. I think it’s been a really long time to be honest.

Everybody (including me) piled on Agnew in week 1. This was a much more costly play. I guess bc he’s a such a good player he gets more of a pass.

Anyway, i’m confident he’ll get it fixed. Just need to be disciplined about ball security around the goal line.

You do realize that this same situation happened last year and the team missed the playoffs, right?

But hey, we sure got the morale victory at the Super Bowl, eh?

They appear to be better than last year. You would agree, right? How much is still unclear but I think they are clearly better.

You whine like a baby about Iggy but this is how you roll when people don’t agree with you???

That much is obvious
As the season unfolds we’ll better learn what they are

1 Like