New good luck baby

Haha he gave it his all he fell asleep in the 4th. But great game to watch

4 Likes

If it had been a 1pm kickoff, he would likely have been awake for the 4th, and we would have won.
NFL messing with his circadian rhythms, with the 1230 kickoff.

3 Likes

Yeah i pretty much blame this one on the nfl. Ill have his new gear before next game.he is pupmed

5 Likes

Love it! I’m excited for him too. You should save this thread for him. Print it off for his scrapbook of memories. He’s gonna love being a Lions fan…as well as his role in the organization.

2 Likes

Haha as one can only hope…he life right now consists of sleeping eating shitting and lions!!!

7 Likes

And being surrounded with love…

4 Likes

This is my brother’s little buddy.
He was

Born on the bye week (in John Fogerty voice)

3-3 in his lifetime. This picture was taken after the Bills game! He’s didn’t take the loss as well as some of us did.

I’d like to introduce him to good luck baby and see if he could pick up on some of those powers!

6 Likes

Sounds like a lot of us!
Joining Welcome Home GIF

6 Likes

Yes…need to prepare them for front office positions haha…and congrats to you also…i believe someone else in the den recently had or is going to have one too. Yes the combined baby power might be too much to handle for some

2 Likes

Okay, that explains it. Were gonna need lil bud to work on that for us. :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks, brother. I’ll be going up to see him soon. Planning out some dates

1 Like

Congrats!

2 Likes

Little guy couldn’t ask for a better uncle!

Also, I have no doubt that Good Luck Baby will bounce back for the team on Sunday. His little schedule was thrown off Thursday.

3 Likes

thanks brother.

As his nap time changes there may be some flux, but think of when he gets old enough to make it through an entire game awake?

Great time to be a Lions fan!

2 Likes

This reinforces a statement that Winston Churchill once said, “All babies look like me”.

5 Likes

He devided to switch it up…nap now …so he can be awake for 2nd half…i love this kid pre planning

5 Likes

Hes ready for the second half boys

8 Likes

Thanks again, baby DD the little Lions fan.

We appreciate that victory formation.

3 Likes

Him being 1 month old today he reflected to when he was a younger man of 2 days …woke up from nap had some milk willed the lions to win …haha

5 Likes

That an incredible month. I hope he hasn’t peaked at one month old and has many other victories in store for him!!! Many beyond his pivotal influence on the Lions!!!

1 Like