New Lion Cam Sutton: Players around the NFL want to play for Dan Campbell

10 Likes

Simply put…
Dan Campbell has lost this locker room!!!

13 Likes

“Seeing what he’s been doing around the league, it’s exhilarating, man. Like, guys love this guy. Not just me speaking, but you see how far it spreads around the league. Guys want to play for him. Guys love the energy and everything he brings,” Sutton said, via Kyle Meinke of MLive.com.

No one wants to come to Detro—
Dan Campbell: KNEECAPS.

8 Likes

I think we should have another poll on whether or not the Lions should fire Dan Campbell, you know, just for our longitudinal study purposes.

9 Likes

Dan Campbell Yes GIF by Detroit Lions

7 Likes

Know the world finally knows the truth: will they accept it?! :upside_down_face::crazy_face::heart::pray::+1:

5 Likes

Danimal is a draw for Detroit, and if Hard Knocks didn’t fully convince, then the 8-2 finish did.

I think for both Sutton and Moseley having AG as defensive coordinator and having a defense that clearly needed them was a draw too. Also, from a player perspective, I’d be impressed by their insistence on full rehabilitation, as shown through their handling of ACL injuries with Jamo and James Mitchell. Emmanuel Moseley surely considered that.

4 Likes

New Research From Lions Fan Forum Suggests Support of Head Coach Corresponds with Success

9 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA!
First time I saw this, I misread it!
Niiiiice!

Win some playoff games and several of us den members will build the statue ourselves!!!

6 Likes

In related news, a 10 year double blind process study conducted over 300 data point locations and peer reviewed by scholars from 6 different continents, concluded that water, indeed, is wet.

2 Likes

So you’re just going to ignore frozen water then… how dare you!?

1 Like

Oh you’re gonna win a few playoff games, then you’ll all become cocky as 49er fans

And I’ll like it :grin:

1 Like

Bro! We are SO much better looking than them.
…& smarter
…& more humble
…& so much more

Lets ■■■■■■■ goooooooo!

Lets Go Hype GIF by Call of Duty

1 Like

Wait a minute? FA’s want to come here?

Verklempt GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

7 Likes

I feel like this is the end of inception and the little top is spinning and I’m not entirely sure if I’m in reality or a dream.

Kudos to Sheila and Co for grabbing Brad and Dan. Ultimately it still needs to result in tangible success but there is no way they can leave us worse off then the Patriots clowns.

Very exciting

1 Like

While you mostly get us, you underrate how lasting the effects of the decades of trauma have been. We’ll always be waiting for the next shoe to drop.

1 Like

You ain’t kidding. Once a week I think about the Samkan Gado fumble out of endzone and Rodgers Hail Mary.

I should see someone.

1 Like

And it really doesn’t even need to be that much success lol

1 Like