New to the boards as of 5 min ago

thanks all-- i hope to be a good member–i have been a lions fan since 1954 in bridgeport ct–and now for 40

• yrs in the town of argle in the foot hills of the adirondack mts of way up state ny–i am no where as knowledgeable as all you sport fans —but love the lions —,and forgive this old geezer if he sounds like an dipshit at times—thanks—lou
7 Likes

Welcome from one Geezer to another

At least you saw the Championship years

2 Likes

What the FU*K is a championship?

1 Like

It is something we watch other teams do, mostly the Patriots

4 Likes

championship ??—do not have a clue— but i have seen a few playoff and champions ship games lost to let us go to the super bowl squandered a couple of times—remember the loss to dallas in a 5 to 3 loss-- and when arnold as a rookie missed a chip shot to beat i believe was the 49s–been so long it is now lost in the mists of time

1 Like

At least you’ve been a fan for over fortyyears, otherwise I’d have been concerned.

Either way, a hearty welcome to the board!!

we always seem to be mirred in 2 feet of mud and BS – and always lacking enough talent-- we always seem to have holes every ,where every year–i could never figure out ,why -teams that have been down the shitter for 2 yrs–all of a sudden make the play offs ,or championship game—it’s mind boggling

2 Likes

thanks --hope to be an aset to the board

1 Like

Aset? Not sure what that is, but I’ve been an asshat to the board for a while now :wink:

3 Likes

The way I see it, as long as you aren’t a total ass, you’re a total asset :wink:

1 Like

You just described half our board and our only moderator.

3 Likes

Say what?!

LOL…isn’t that you?

1 Like

Welcome to the board.

1 Like

thanks–i come from a long line of assholes:rofl:

1 Like

Only half? Come on now, there’s no reason to lie to the new guy. Welcome to the Den, Lou!

2 Likes

thanks–i already love this board–:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Welcome
The more people the better
Have fun

1 Like

Well, you’ll get over that…

Is this Sleats from the old board?

1 Like