New Uniforms

I hope they make some sort of changes…

And would love an alternate Jersey to be the old Michigan Panthers jerseys! Those were fire, as the kids say these days.

2 Likes

THANK GOD

We need new ones. Hopefully the new ones don’t try to be as modern and go a little more classic. That’s what’s working now.

4 Likes

Agreed. I like the current ones better than the ones with black trim but, I don’t like the numbers and the gray. And I’m sorry I really hate those color rush ones… they look like pajamas. Just me though.

1 Like

The only team that’s upgraded IMO with more “modern” jerseys is the Jets. Their old ones were putrid though

And we all know what happened to the Rams. It IS possible to screw this up.

3 Likes

That’s what worries me… which is why I agree with you in that classic is better!

1 Like

I bet the next time the Dolphins can change, they go to the throwbacks they use now and make them permanent. May update the helmet logo and change it to this teal.

1 Like

I like the current uniforms, but the color rush is awful. I found it interesting that he specifically mentioned those by name. I can’t help but wonder if they’ll experiment a little with those before changing the current uniforms too much. They’ve come a long way since that old 1D Lion and black trim unis (BARF)

1 Like

The thing I don’t like about them now is the numbers… it didn’t bother me at first but over time, it really is hard to tell the 1s from 7s, and the gray doesn’t make them stand out… just hard to read numbers.

I like the 80s and 90s jerseys, I love the 50s throwbacks… if I had a choice I’d pick those as full time with maybe a slight variation… but I also like the Lion now better than bubbles…

Anyway, agree they’ve come a long way, I feel like the black trim and black uniforms was the bottom of the barrel worst uniforms ever. Also coincided with probably the worst era of lions football ever

2 Likes

Agreed on all counts

If they were smart they’d scrap the silver pajamas and find a way to incorporate this design into the rotation as an alternate uniform. Fans love it so much. Find a little modern tweak to it and give it a comeback. They did bring back the blue pants after all (and they look great!)

2 Likes

Old school! With ya, brother! Thorwbacks are always my favorite.

1 Like

I mean, I’m not talking so much of throwbacks like the Packers outdated uniforms, but something along the lines of what the Chargers did. They went from their “modern” uniforms to an updated throwback. That’s what I want to see.

2 Likes

If they don’t get rid of the Honolulu Blue than any change doesn’t matter. That color is the drizzling shits and doesn’t fit the city.

1 Like

“Updated” and modern interpretations of throwbacks are awesome. Personally I really like our recent uniform updates, but I prefer the throwbacks.

Personally I’m a huge fan of color on color but I realize there is a large segment of fans who don’t like that look. I still remember when coach let us pick our own uniforms for a playoff game once. We chose blue on blue and he went with it. It was the first time we wore it and we about lost our minds that coach actually let us do it (he was a Bobby Knight type, he normally didn’t let us speak LOL).

2 Likes

Agreed. Man, those throwbacks they wear on Thanksgiving are d.o.p.e!

1 Like

Ugh I totally agree but feel it’s almost sacrilegious to say… but I like the blue of the 80s and the throwbacks… slightly darker, but not quite NY giants blue

I think the color on color can work, but maybe a one time thing. I do remember thinking both the gray and blue color rush jerseys were ok and different the first time I saw them, but then the second and third times I thought it was gimmicky.

Only my opinion, and we all know what opinions are like according to Kurt Vonnegut!

Confession - to this day, the NYG uniforms…I swear they are purple. They look almost as purple as Viking uniforms to me. I truthfully think I have some slight variation of color blindness. I also can not be objective about Packer games. I hope they lose every game for the rest of my life.

As much as I want to get on some of you guys about color schemes and shit, I was channeling my own inner Martha Stewart the other day - propagating rubber plants. LOL. They are awesome and they get huge!
(that’s what she said)

1 Like

Been saying for 20+ years, make the Thanksgiving throwbacks our fulltime uniform. Slap bubbles on the side of the helmet if you want.

3 Likes

Keep the blue away pants! Love those.

1 Like

Make edits to the Thanksgiving uniforms IMO. Give them a simple shoulder stripe and white edging to the font, and make those the full time uniforms.

1 Like