New Uniforms

I absolutely hate the number font. I am sure they can tweak the uni’s to look better.

1 Like

The number on our home uniforms should be outlined in white. Also, get rid of the WCF logo! This is why the Raiders have the best uniforms; they’re simple. However, the Lions could easily have the 2nd best

2 Likes

I don’t think I want them that simple. I’d want a shoulder stripe or something.

As a road uni, I would like to see the team use gray pants with gray top. I love the all Honolulu uni.

I don’t like the silver rush because the thick strip is missing from the pants. However, I love the concept

1 Like

We got to have all white in there somewhere though. I wonder what a white helmet concept would look like. Nothing beats some clean simple icy whites.

1 Like

I would be okay with stripes but it should be similar to stripes on pants

1 Like

I have no idea if these ever existed or not but these are :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I think the Lions should follow a format similar to BYU. Simple and elegant

4 Likes

See, this. The Lions should copy those white Saints uniforms with the gold numbers - but instead use the hono blue to replace the gold. They’d be FIRE

The white jerseys with white helmets would be great. I just don’t like the black on black they do at home. White on blue on white at home would be great.

To me, the simplicity of the throwbacks say, “we’re not here to look pretty…we’re here to kick your ass.” They look tougher, to me.

3 Likes

I don’t like them either.

1 Like

So if that’s the case, that’s what we’re doing. That gives off Dan Campbell vibes.

2 Likes

I like this helmet design:

2 Likes

I’m sure they’ll just look at tweaks. Too bad, because if ever there was a team ready for a COMPLETE reworking of its colors and logo, it’s the Lions.

The 1950s were a long time ago, and it’s kind of sucked since. Look at what the Broncos did.

Not to mention, the Lions’ primary color, Honolulu Blue, has no connection to anything. It was picked because some suit in the front office (not even the owner), liked the shade upon seeing it. Not exactly a lot of heritage there.

1 Like

They look exactly like pajamas lol

1 Like

I dig it

I just have three requests.
Keep the blue pants on the road uni’s.
Keep the shade of Honolulu Blue.
Please make the “7” look different from the “1”. Poorest excuse for a “7” I’ve ever seen! LOL.

1 Like

Absolutely LOVE the white unis

Got a Bobby Hebert autograph on a Michigan Panthers program when I went to a game as a kid. What I remember most was my Dad’s boner move. Somebody threw a ball into the stands, but it somehow got missed and rolled down against some seats but no one noticed it. So instead of calmly walking down and grabbing the thing, he yells “hey there’s a ball down there!” THAAAAAANK you… Oh well, good times!

1 Like