New Uniforms

I can’t stand the Jets (an old Joe Namath thing), but I have to admit their uni’s are the best in the league.

I must be the only Lions fan in the world that likes the Black uniforms they remind me of a Great Cat anyway, A Panther. I really like H Blue, yet have no idea how it reps A Lion OR Detroit, The City.

Doesn’t matter that there aren’t blue Lions out there, a full removal of H-Blue would be complete and utter heresy. We have Spielman here for this very reason if Wood starts drifting too far into left field.

2 Likes

I love the flat black one color ones. Not fancy - I like the “we’re here to kick your ass” look. I don’t like the meta flake we have now. Flat paint like the car the RoboCop used to drive.

I agree with the tough old school look. Let’s go with the 1950’s jerseys full time that we wore when we won 3 NFL championships. I do like the new silver rush rush to use as an alternative. All silver all the time would make this look like a different team.

2 Likes

The Color Rush Uniforms have been utterly trash. Terrible.

11 Guys running around in Dr. Evil Suits with poorly designed numbers.

and YES, remove WCF. Bears keep GSH because he WON. Old Man Smithers need sto get up off the uniforms.

The Throwbacks become the regular unis and

The Black Alternates get used once a year. Yes I said it. They looked bad ass. Sorry not sorry.

2 Likes

Yes, this is awesome…bring back the blue facemasks and stripes…and put the whole helmet logo on midfield

Remove the “LIONS” from the sleeve as well. Again, as long as Rod Wood is running the show, I suspect our unis will blow hard

1 Like

I’ve told this story before but I will do it again. I was traveling out of town and staying in a hotel that didn’t have NFL Network when the first color rush game was played. It was Bills vs Jets. I had a new cell phone and decided to pull the game up on it, and watch in my room. I had no idea it was a “color rush” game or even what the concept was. I was just sitting there thinking “wow this phone really does make everything look a hell of a lot more vibrant!!!” :rofl:

2 Likes

No, its not just you. They DO look like pajamas!

1 Like

Maybe something like these would be more appropriate for our Lions.

1 Like

Lol I don’t think I want to see Nick Williams in a bikini…

Or any of them for that matter but that’s just me!

More than anything I want them to ditch the Honolulu blue and go back to the color scheme from the 50’s. Back when we were relevant and winners.

1 Like

I’d love to see the uniforms of the 90’s with the color scheme from the 50’s. Get rid of that fucking Honolulu blue!

1 Like

Great Lakes Blue!

1 Like

just bring the Black unis back, everybody loved them !

1 Like