NFL.com mock, if the Bears get these kind of trade-down hauls I'll be sick

Also another TE in the 1st for us, blech.

3 Likes

Yuck

Ive seen actual Bears fans post more realistic mocks. Shoot, why didnt the Bears keep it up? Im sure Detroit would love to trade their other 1st and a 2nd to move up for the guy who cant hit the broad side of a barn…Bears walk away with even more picks! And then Detroit can draft TE’s with both of their remaining 2nd rounders…you know, because we literally didnt have a TE to dress after we traded Hock. We just left the position empty and clearly missed his unmatched production on the field.

1 Like

Kancey at 12 :eyes:

1 Like

Is this the movie Draft Day???

2 Likes

I saw a post game interview with Calijah in a T-Short. Man is he small for a DT. I honestly think he may have played in the low 260s at Pitt. Looked more like a MiKE than a DT.

2 Likes

https://www.nfl.com/news/three-round-2022-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-five-trades-five-qbs-selected-in-round-1

Thats last years draft by this guy Yuck by poster here is being nice.

1 Like

He’s definitely small. Not questioning that. The main reason I feel like he might be on the table at 18 is because there’s no one else worth taking there. I don’t want to take him over several other people.

Give me 2 of Gonzo, Spoon or Branch and call it a day 1.

I’m not sure we can get 2 of those guys. If we can that’s easily what I’d do.

As in I think all 3 will be gone by 18. I think we take one at 6, but the other 2 go before 18.

I don’t think Branch is going to work out all that well

No way we draft a TE at 18. I’ll cry

1 Like

I’d go Gonzo at 6. Then my list of reasonably possible picks at 18 is probably:

1:) Spoon
2:) Branch
3:) Skoronski
4:) Q. Johnston

If all of those are gone I’d just say F it and pop Bijan.

Assuming we can’t trade down of course.

1 Like

Gonzo is my preference at 6 right now too.

18 is gonna change a lot between now and the draft. It may be that someone further down like Adebawore or Darnell Wright or Forbes comes into the picture.

2 Likes

I’m fine with Wright at 18. If we want him we’d have to pop him there. That may end up being true of AA as well.

1 Like

Spoon or branch is an interesting decision. Especially if you already took Gonzalez at 6.

Also that’d be real unfortunate for us to miss out on all the trade down opportunities just to grab a guy who would be there regardless.

That whole scenario goes out the window if Indy trades with CHI and Houston stays at two knowing that one way or another, they’ll get a QB.

Naw. No mention of Dave Putney.

I love Adebawore but I’ve been saying this for sometime, Darnell wright is going to move up he’s solid.

while I enjoy that movie, watching him get the players he wants in the first round as well as all his 1st round picks back at the cost of 2nd rounders…

makes me think he was trading with mike ditka.