NFL’s Warren Sapp is smart

we was on the damn floor, you can’t do anything but rise up from there.

That’s such a big thing. The art of communication and swaying an opinion
Which is also interesting as lions culture where we’ve often been divided by an aisle
Slappy vs sol

I still have a lot of blame for Gruden and
I have probably been careless with Gifs and posts on here and PoD but
If you don’t know what you share , post , etc might get hacked and released , or even disappear forever into the cloud …
Then they aren’t Paying attention.

Gruden shared those and said those things.

Now why those were only things shared … and nothing else in emails …

“Jocks” havent typically been painted as the most sensitive or caring or thoughtful

Take the rookie initiatiation of team dinners Torrey smith talks about.

1 Like

All im saying is one side can do no wrong and the other can do right. Needs to be both ways

2 Likes

Make no mistake he lost money.

1 Like

Labels are such a huge problem in modern society… why do we need labels for everything!? Most labels are used as insults and are most often destructive dialogue to create division.

Why can’t we be more accepting and less destructive!?

Sorry, just venting.

2 Likes

No, not really. Wrong is wrong and right is right. there are opinions and there are facts. the easiest way to prove yourself or someone else is post facts. verifiable facts. Not just X said Y but X said Y and here is the data.

That’s really not how impartiality works.

I guess you dont get it.

2 Likes

But what makes one opinion fact over another opinion!? The truth lies somewhere in the middle, it always does, history teaches us this.

2 Likes

Exactly. You got in trouble for stating youre mind, and probably nothing hurtful knowing youre not a prick, and yet people can attack others and be just a slap in the wrist.

1 Like

It’s how we create narratives to suit our own purposes and control the conversation. It’s tremendously powerful, too. Those buzzword labels set into motion a mass reaction from people unable to think for themselves.

2 Likes

Huh? If someone considers someone else a friend for life it’s reasonable to assume that will effect his conclusions or at least how he vocalizes them a member of the media.

Well said!!

1 Like

Labels create division.
Ppl need to do their best to be more from a space of peace… which leads to clarity and power…ending up in love (our nature).

Labeling gives people the feeling of significance and certainty.
I could do a big “thing” on this, but it would take a ton of energy that I don’t have at the moment.

1 Like

Can’t wait to hear it…please share when you can brother!! Rest up my friend!

1 Like

Yes, it was.
Watch this.

Yeah, that’s an ad on Facebook.

no I do, nobody likes being told they’re wrong. the fix for that is to prove that you’re right. an opinion all by itself really isn’t anything. an opinion backed by evidence and facts has a lot more weight.

while I agree with that sentiment the problem is, what defines tyranny? that line has been moved down so much that ‘no shirt no shoes no service’ is tyranny.

2 Likes

the earth is flat. No it’s round. is the truth in the middle?

an opinion is an opinion and that’s it. an opinion backed with evidence is more of a factual opinion. an opinion without any evidence is just faith and hope and depending on what it concerns, can be dangerous.

A good example of open mindedness and willing to think outside the box someone built for themselves is: Bill Nye was asked what could make him believe in god. He said “evidence”. Ken Hamm was asked what would make him believe there was no god. He said “nothing could make him believe that”.

to put it bluntly I’m going to trust someone a whole lot more if they’re willing to admit they might be wrong, or are willing to look into it, as opposed to someone that just takes a stand and nothing will change their mind.

1 Like

Not exactly an accurate description of Ken Hamm’s response, but not the board to dive into it.

2 Likes