*NFL Schedule Release Thread*

At least your guaranteed one game without Booger.

I just saw a schedule leak that had the Pats going to Buffalo on MNF and then going to Tampa Bay on a short week. I’m going to assume that’s BS. And if its true I’m definitely rooting AGAINST the Bucs this year after rooting FOR them last year. The Bucs definitely got some interesting calls in their favor last year and while I was all about it…we can’t just continue the trend.

I wonder what everyone’s “biggest games” they have on their minds. Without doing much research to see every opponent teams have I am highly anticipating Rams/Lions…Pats/Bucs…Pats/Panthers…Rams/Packers…Rams/Bucs.

Rams/Lions hopefully in the last third of the season and the second place game isn’t close for me.

1 Like

According to King, the league will replace the doubleheader with a Week 18 Saturday doubleheader on Jan. 8, 2022 – which will feature two games involving teams with playoff implications. The Saturday doubleheader in the final week of the regular season was added in the NFL’s new television contracts, and will begin this season.

Lol - it would be too funny if all playoffs spots were solidified prior to the 18tu week!! Then what?!

Never.

Nope, in that case, you root for a giant sinkhole that swallows both teams.

1 Like

Who wants to go?

2 Likes

I enjoy watching the Packers lose more than any team not named the Cowboys. And when I watch Packers v Cowboys I definitely know that the chance that there is a win and a loss involved is much, much greater than a natural tragedy swallowing both teams. And in that scenario, both teams get a half win. No thanks, I want the Cowboys to always get 100% of a loss.

1 Like

Oh yea those were pretty gross

1 Like

I want two things…

A. Not to play Justin Fields, so play the Bears early and get that out of the way.

B. Play the Rams in primetime, and when we have a clear team to root for so that the potential tank works to perfection.

I want Fields to have to play us, so we can ruin his confidence, before it ever gets developed.
5 sacks, 3 picks, a fumble for loss, and taking a hit one of every 3 drop backs.

3 Likes

I’m attempting to walk the fine line of rooting for the team and also root for the player.

2 Likes

Niiice! I get it. I’ll be rooting for Matt, when he’s not playing us too.

Totally get that fine line you’re walking. I’ll be a ram fan this year, unless it becomes best interest to not be (ya I know, the worse they are the better our first becomes). As for Fields, hate suckeyes and him so easy to keep that up in Chicago lol

1 Like

Bet your mortgage on the Lions vs San Fran week 1 at home!!

you’re welcome :slight_smile:

I love how the schedule slowly leaks out. Its so frickin cool. The 49ers leak looks like they will be in Detroit week 1 and in Philly week 2. If that’s true that’s a slight advantage to us because they will need to decide how to handle back to back east coast road games.

1 Like

Tampa Bay is hosting my Cowboys on the Opening Thursday night!

Seahawks @ Colts on Fox
Packers @ Saints on Fox
The Lions do host the 49ers in week one

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Step 1: Beat SF