Nick Chubb just got a Willis McGahee kind of knee injury

Apparently the replay on the big screen made the crowd gasp…not good.

1 Like

That was immediately who I thought of as well.

The teams that can’t have nice things remain the teams that can’t have nice things.

3 Likes

I have both him and Monte on our Den fantasy league.

And they wouldn’t reshow it on TV. I’ve seen it, it’s bleak. The freeze frame is worse.

Are your knees okay?

1 Like

He’s made it back from this type of injury once before.

Do you remember the Napoleon McCallom injury on Monday night? Maybe '95 or so. :face_vomiting:

That was terrible to watch.

Minkah is gonna get time off.

Saw that, McCallum basically looked up on the underside of his foot. Awful.

1 Like

I do. Up there on the list of gross injuries for sure. I’ll never forget the still shot of Tim Krumrie.

1 Like

I remember one of the announcers saying look away if you’re squeamish. I didn’t and regretted it.

Krumrie’s was terrible.

2 Likes

I heard Bridgewater’s practice injury was like that too. Just everything going the wrong way.

I’m generally in the if it’s gruesome I don’t need to see it camp.

3 Likes

Feel bad for Chubb and my fantasy team. Think im done with keeper leagues after this year.

And after this he won’t have any good quality of life walking when done with football.

Didn’t see it, sounds like I don’t want to see it. These RB’s sure don’t last long these days.

same knee…. not good.

Also…. they are playing on grass… so I guess Bhaktiari won’t have anything to say about this injury.

4 Likes

Nobody cares about your fantasy team right now….

1 Like

It was real bad. There are pictures of there but i won’t post here in case people don’t want to see it.

1 Like