No longer have high hopes for Jamo

I used to freaking love the kid , but lately, he is moody , angry , taking shots at team mates, not really making plays…I’m thinking he gets cut.

I would literally bet any amount of money that he doesn’t

16 Likes

He could still turn out to be the player we hope. But at the moment he is more Charles Rogers than Calvin Johnson

On the CR to CJ scale of 1 to 10, he’s currently a 2.7

7 Likes

Apparently he was 1 of 3 wide receivers that stood out today. For the first time he has been in pads I would say that is encouraging.

4 Likes

He’s 22 years old

10 Likes

Luckily for us, his teammates know way more than you. CJGJ just stood up for Jamo saying he “is one of the best wrs in the game right now. Jamo’s good.” Everything you are saying is based on total nonsense. No substance. Just media making nothings into somethings.

CJGJ said more. Maybe you should watch that interview.

I hope all the haters eat a steaming pile of shit when Jamo balls out. But none of YOU will admit that you were shit talkers when he does.

11 Likes

From practice today:

There was a lot of good one-on-one work Monday between the receivers and defensive backs. On the receiver side, I thought St. Brown, Williams and Kalif Raymond stood out with multiple wins. Defensively, Gardner-Johnson was good and so was cornerback Jerry Jacobs. – Tim Twentyman

3 Likes

Less than zero chance he’s getting cut.

6 Likes

Overreaction like a mutha!

5 Likes

Deep breaths brothers.

I’ve known about JAMO’s “concerns” longer than most and I’m not concerned. If you’re expecting a Calvin sparkling clean on the field off the field resume from JAMO then you are never gonna like him. He is gonna do things in a game that maybe 3 other wr’s can do. And in that same game he is gonna get a holding penalty or a OPI or throw a hissy fit……or he is gonna do something dumb on the streets. JAMO will show why he was the best wr in last years class…….he is immature, not a bad kid and he can ball.

9 Likes

Agree, although pointing out he is less tan probably won’t have anything to do with it.

We will achieve Kelvin Zero before he is cut this year

4 Likes

Jamo to the back end of our schedule :point_down:

1 Like

CJGJ is great. Love how much he has embraced the Lions, it blew some people’s minds leaving the Eagles to take less than market and join the Lions

I think everyone is hoping Jamo balls out and eliminates doubt about him. But if being concerned is shit talking then I’m guilty for sure. Out of all the Holmes picks, he’s the biggest potential whiff

And if he does ball out I’ll gladly admit I doubted him and that success won’t make this concern now any less valid. Because as much as he might be a huge success. Bust-ville is the next stop on the wrong direction

2 Likes

Sorry typing with a toddler crawling all over me!

All good, just laughed and responded.

Thankful we have left the toddler stage behind.

I’m content to take CJ’s word.
Jamo just needs some blue sky.

What did I miss?

2 Likes

Oh,

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1686028806203555841

2 Likes

And then you have this:

https://twitter.com/DetroitOnLion/status/1686013285357715456

He’s fine.

4 Likes