No, seriously, where is the first win for the Lions coming from this season? (week 5 rant thread)

It’s not. 0-17 is on the way.

1 Like

They could be 0-16, after their 16th game.

4 Likes

Touché

I think we should be credited with 0-20 in 2008. Some of those losses were so bad they should count twice.

4 Likes

Against the Rams…Stafford throws 3 picks, and Goff goes for 300 yds and 3 TD’s…and I fall asleep with a smile on my face after furiously fapping to my Brad Holmes fathead.

5 Likes

I can’t remember, I suppose I could look it up. Do you remember how many they lost in a role from 2007-2009.

MCDC turning into Dick Vermeil in the post-game.

Did he cry?

Wait, he hasnt done that yet?

Damn

Super Bowl here we come.

Football gods break coach. ----> coach cries ------>. Super bowl champions

That’s how it works.

2 Likes

I was going to click the link, but if he seriously cried I seriously don’t want to see it. Good lord.

Why?

Because he is absolutely part of the reason we are winless at this point. I don’t want to see him cry. I want him and his coaching staff to get their shit together and quit making basic coaching mistakes.

5 Likes

Coached a helluva a game today. We lost but I was super impressed. That clock management down ten was damn near masteful. Mattison helped us out but even without that we get the ball with 65 to go down 7 with two minutes left. That’s amazing considering where we were at moments earlier.

1 Like

So “this week” he made the call to kick the FG when down 10 with minutes left in the game. That is basic coaching 101, not some masterful decision. It’s the decision he is supposed to make to give his team a chance.

FYI, I personally think going for 2 was bad coaching as well.

You might be on to something.

3 Likes

He fucked up the Bears game. No question about it.

I thought he coached a really fine game this week. If people disagree that’s fine. It is a subjective determination.

2 Likes

If you’re going to be aggressive Dan, stay agressive Dan…thats it, it’s as simple as that at this point. Hope he’s learning and retaining these SOL leasons.

We really dont have the talent to be the favorite in any game this year. It’s just that simple.

2 Likes

If I was a player on another team, the Lions would be my favorite on the schedule.

3 Likes