Non-Lion games for today

How come Burrow doesn’t have his name on his jersey?

He is living out his lifelong fantasy of wanting to have played for Penn State

AB…C ya later.

Harbaugh sure does look like Harbaugh

Ja’Marr Chase is very very good.

Did the Bengals make the right decision?

1 Like

Trust
Your
Defense
…wooord

Chase is just a beast. Incredible hands!

Won’t know for a handful of years.
My instinct says no. Sewell will prove to be the best player from his draft, by the time they all retire.

Chase is insane.

Jets are pathetic

Giants are worse than pathetic

AB is MIA

1 Like

How is he the Dolphins?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This Chiefs-Bengals game is absolutely bonkers. Gives new meaning to “It’s a game of inches”.

1 Like

Rams pulled it off. Talent levels like they have allows you to overcome that stuff.

Can’t wait to see what Arizona does with Dallas

1 Like

This Chiefs-Bengals game.

What a game Cincy & KC was

Wow, I didn’t watch a single snap of the 2nd half. Looks like I missed a lot!

Cincy deserves the division and home playoff game.

I knew the Ravens would lose when they had 2nd and goal at the 2 yard line… with about 6+ minutes to go… and didn’t go heavy formation and run it. They ran the ball… with like 3 WRs in the game… and got stuffed… and then had no chance.

Ravens have made some very questionable calls late in games on 2 point tries and short yardage situations that have cost them a trip to the playoffs this year.

1 Like

I didn’t get to see it. Went out to finish painting my dads garage but sounds awful

It was 31-31 Cincy had the ball on the 1. Went for the win on 4th down. Cincy got stuffed but there was off setting penalties. Cincy got stuffed again but there was a hands to the face penalty on KC giving Cincy a 1st down. Game over. Burrow leaves the game with injury and the back up comes to down the ball for game winning FG.

A Brown needs help…wonder if he’s mentally ill or if there’s some CTE involved. Def some clinical bi-polar behavior going on at the least.

1 Like