Non-Lion games for today

24-10 J-E-T-S over Tampon Bay…7 Min left in 3rd Qtr

1 Like

Yup- he gets to NOT do that. My last post is what causes your post to have validity…it’s that principle that really impacts his play adversely. It’s been his pattern to make more mistakes after one. He needs to relax into his hither self, trust his team, and just be himself. Only when he gets in his head, does he repeat mistakes.

I don’ have a massive issue with the fumble. The picks were both pretty bad. I feel like he was settling in a lot, I also watched his energy dramatically change after the fumble.

We’ll see how he responds…

Giants down 29-3 to the Bears in the 3rd. I’m just catching the boxscore, not watching the game.

Giants have passed the ball 3 times, w/1 completion, and rushed 27 times. A 1:9 pass/rush ratio.

I’ve never seen anything like that in 40+ years of watching the NFL.

And it’s obviously not working for them.

1 Like

Perriman caught a pass from Brady again….lol.

1 Like

Insanity. Patriots set an NFL record in beating buffalo a few weeks ago. Crazy

1 Like

My posts always have validity. It’s called independence of thought, commentary. Independent what is said before and after…lol…>sarc

My posts always have validity. It’s called independence of thought, commentary. Independent what is said before and after…lol…>sarc

1 Like

:wink:
Lazy writing on my part. It’s what causes that principle to exist in the world…the principle of Matt making mistakes AFTER mistakes.

OMG that QB did a great job to not fumble.

p.s. OF COURSE your posts are valid. Reiterating …lazy communication (on my part)

You’re Good…Don’t worry… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Antonio Brown

What was that???

2 Likes

He needs proper medication and is either not receiving it or is not taking it.

LOL @ “Kind of surfing a defender there.”

Reminded me of the Jay-Z song “ride it like a surf board”

Hilarious

Update: Giants have 5 pass attempts, 2 completions and THREE SACKS. More sacks than completions and they’re in the 4th.

32 rushes.

That is one freaky game.

1 Like

Wow

double-wow

I feel like no matter where I watch games, I’m always on Delay. LOL. When ppl talk in here, I seem to be at least a play behind.

That was just a reaction to the Giants stats that Woot shared.

1 Like

Wow Bengals/Chiefs turned into a game.

1 Like

woooooo…
Bad decision to go wide

Rams should trust their D and focus on making sure they get the score