Not sure if this is speculation or rumor, but Snacks on the trading block?

I am well beyond the reach of an Article 15! They call it “fashionably late” these days! Good to be back in familiar territory man!

3 Likes

Yeah, they’d looove me in the teachers lounge lol… If pre-disapproved for tenure is a thing… I’d get it fo sho! GASP… he told his students to be proud of who they are and the country they live in!!! The horror of his unwokeness knows no bounds!!

3 Likes

Long ago…

Galaxy Far, Far away…

Ok, will stop the threadjack, but appreciate all the responses. Feeling like Norm…

1 Like

LOL - the right ones would. I survived it, though I didn’t belong there. I taught the kids to own themselves and be men and women, not just students and football players. They ate it up and led the entire school, not the department, in state standardized testing. The football team lost one game in 2 years.

YOu’d do well with your approach, but there’s a ton of resistance.

Totally agree Wise and glad to be back with you guys. Seems like Patricia doesn’t push guys to get back on the field and is instead looking at the long game with these key players. A’Shawn has looked good and has picked up some of the slack, but our run defense has been atrocious and I did not expect that at all. We now enter the grind and guys like Flowers, Hand, Harrison, Daniels and even Okwara need to start stepping up.

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

I sent a recon team out looking for you.

2 Likes

Is it possible that Snacks is one of those guys that plays himself into “shape?” If so his contract situation may have exacerbated that this offseason.

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking. At the end of the day with a big boy like that not in camp. How costly has it been if you like the guy, by playing pennies when you had a ton of cap room. I get you are building a culture and all. He was under contract. But if an in shape (relatively) Snacks shows up in the next week or two and starts dominating, we’ll all be left wondering if we are going into GB undefeated if they’d payed the man.

1 Like

Let’s be honest, Snacks is grossly obese and in poor condition. I thought it was a mistake babying him after he sat out camp. It will be hard to tell physically when he is in top game shape ----for him. That said, he has been one of the best run stoppers his entire career.

I would not trade him unless it was for a 2nd round pick.

1 Like

The week off should help him as long as Matt P. Made him put the Snacks down. He’s called Snacks for a reason.

1 Like

So interesting, to me. Did you guys see the posts about Kenard and Davis, and what our strength and conditioning coaches did with them in the offseason? OMG what a difference. Leaner, more athletic, AND heavier (more muscle).

Why in the ever loving name of shit are these same people not putting a foot in Harrison’s ass?

Because when they try to he eats it … lol

1 Like