Notable cuts

Another former lion got cut

Raiders Nation :point_down:

3 Likes

Made 28.5m in his career. That’ll move the needle.

2 Likes

Getting this guy to the practice squad as a safety convert would be interesting. Dude was a ballhawk just a bit marginal athletically on the outisde.

1 Like

Bryce Perkins > Tom Brady

Jags TV reporter. I’d have thought about it for sure. Use him as more of a third down RB.

I’d give them a 6th in a heartbeat for Perkins. Heck I might even do a 5th. You’d essentially have him as a high end veteran (IMO) that can also help you in gadget plays for 2 years and 2m total.

Then if he gets decent money you might get a comp pick back down the road. Yeah, I’d definitely do a 5th.

1 Like

Plus he’s the greatest quarterback ever.

Brad should’ve asked for him to be included in the Stafford deal.

1 Like

Stafford for Bryce Perkins straight up would’ve been a massive win for us.

(If you can’t tell by now, I’m joking. I do like Bryce Perkins a lot though.)

There isn’t much difference between Tim Boyle throwing a football and me using my driver.

1 Like

No shame in using a 3 wood.

2 Likes

Y’all are spelling Kut wrong per my man Titus. That was one crazy MoFo.

Kut

— Titus D Young Sr (@TitusDYoungSr) January 25, 2013

Never needed the money Give me a dollar and a ball bet I come back #HallofFame

— Titus D Young Sr (@TitusDYoungSr) January 25, 2013

I mean, it’s common practice for vet backups to work closely with the starter. Yes he has Johnson and Brunell, but there is a reason you see backups with iPads chatting it up with the starter on the sideline. My opinion is that if you have a franchise starter, then it’s good to have a vet backup who has seen a lot of looks and can see what your vet is seeing. Or if you don’t know if you have a franchise starter, then you probably aren’t gunning for a SB anyway, so start swinging and get a guy to develop to BE a franchise starter.

What we have right now, sorry is flat ridiculous, BUT that is the way they wanted to roll. So now it’s just too late to dump everyone but one guy who knows the playbook and system. If they wanted to keep Blough and make a run at a guy with massive upside, then ok I guess. I just don’t think in any way that is what Strong is. So far the league agrees.

1 Like

Sounds like Strong’s knee is healthy now.

1 Like

Season 4 Dunder Mifflin Infinity GIF by The Office

1 Like

TE Devin Asiasi and Dalton Keene - could be worth a look see

But NFL: Not For Long. Apparently. Still, he’d be worth a claim to keep him on the roster and Blough on the PS.

OL Alex Leatherwood - cut

Vikings waived DT Armon Watts.

Watts appeared in all 17 games last season, making nine starts and playing 56% of the defensive snaps. But with the new regime in town, the Vikings are cleaning house of all the misfits for the new schemes. Watts should definitely land on his feet elsewhere.

Not sure how he fits here, but he did have 5 sacks last year at DT.

4 Likes