Obj to the

It’s going to be hilarious when they lose in the 1st round of the playoffs. I can already picture OBJ pouting on the sideline in the playoff loss.

2 Likes

They’re still likely going to have to beat teams with superior QBs if they’re going to hoist the Lombardi.

2 Likes

An egotist with his career on the skids who will indeed make his mark, imo.

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Anal Glands (But Were Afraid To  Ask)

2 Likes

LeBron will attack Stafford through the media if he doesn’t please the great OBJ

3 Likes

He’d fit in well here.

3 Likes

OBJ gets to wear his tight ass pants all year around.

Lebron and OBJ’s dad that is, lol

The problem with your first sentence is eventually along will come reality and ruin the whole thing :grinning:

1 Like

ironic talking about a team that can reach a bowl vs a team hoping to get 1 win.

Overall, despite injuries that caused him to miss one game and limited him in one game, Beckham leads the wide receiver’s room with 290 snaps out of 540 total snaps through eight games (53.7%). He also leads all Browns wide receivers in targets with 34 but has caught the ball only 17 times, for a catch percentage of 50%.

By contrast, Peoples-Jones has 287 snaps (53.1%) and has been targeted only 15 times. DPJ, however, has caught 13 of those balls for a catch percentage of 86.7%.

Jarvis Landry catches 66.7% of the passes thrown his way (16 catches in 24 attempts; 144 snaps). Rashard Higgins hauls in Bakers passes 56% of the time on 15 of 24 in 274 snaps. Only 21-year-old rookie Demetric Felton at 46.7% has a lower catch percentage than OBJ (7 for 16 in 102 snaps). Felton is just a rookie and is learning how to shave and stuff. OBJ is supposed to be better.

Browns are better without OBJ but somehow the Rams are going to be better with OBJ free-lancing his routes!!!..this should be fun to watch.

3 Likes

You’re most reassuring :rofl:

1 Like

For all the “Rams mortgaged their future” guys they are getting comp picks if Von and OBJ walk

1 Like

LeBron is no match for Kelly.
classic film tough guy GIF by Warner Archive

3 Likes

LeBron has the entire CCP behind him. He could have Kelly disappeared.

1 Like

This is a risky move by the Rams. Who is he taking snaps from? Woods? Van Jefferson? Is he really that much better than either of them in 2021? Its easy to remember OBJ of 4 or 5 years ago, but he ain’t that anymore. It seems more like a desperate move… this could blow up in their face.

3 Likes

Phil Hartman Yes GIF

3 Likes

Just another sign that you know who needs uber talent around him to succeed.

It’s funny, I had the same exact thought of OBJ brooding on the sideline after an early playoff exit in a game where he didn’t get a lot of touches.

I’m just not sure how much better this makes the Rams, they were already loaded with weapons but can’t hurt to have another one I suppose. This just puts more pressure on them to win it all, I’m fascinated to see if Stafford is up to the challenge because he’ll have a lot of elite QBs to go through in the NFC. I think he’ll be good like he was in the previous playoff appearances outside of Seattle but will “good” be good enough? Stay tuned…

1 Like

500k signing bonus.
107k per game salary.

That is the “wager” the Rams pushed in.

They can “fold” at any time… and still have a nice stack of chips left without being on tilt.

1 Like