Obj to the

I don’t disagree with any of this, but a few points …

1. Comparing the bottom of the first round to the top of the first is apples and oranges.

(And Okudah would not have been selected at that spot by another GM in the league)

1. There’s no way you can read some of the threads here on the Rams/Stafford and think “The vitriol toward Matt is justified because it’s clear this poster wants pick 26 and not pick 32.” That’s my point. Some? Absolutely. I’m talking about the vocal group that has a twisted obsession with his failure, not those who are indifferent and just want a better pick.
1 Like

The Wild Card losers will be picking from 19-24. Aaron Rodgers was pick 24.

Sounds reasonable.

Sweet, those Tom Brady 6th round picks will be gold for us!

1 Like

That’s an interesting point. Reynolds would have been able to contribute immediately because he knows McVay’s offense well. I think that’s why they put in a claim. OBJ is clearly a more talented player, but he doesn’t know the offense and that might take a few weeks. I’m sure they will create a few packages for OBJ, gotta get him involved or he will pout and his dad will blow up twitter, lol

1 Like

Mmmmmmaaaaaggggggiiiiiiicccccc
Beeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaannnnnnzzzzzz

1 Like

I’m still torn on whether I’d like to see the Rams do well or not. There’s part of me that thinks that Matt is owed something for his faithfulness to the Lion’s, enduring years of coaching carousels and bad GM’s. I don’t blame him for wanting to go somewhere else…but then there’s the other side of me that wants that higher draft pick and part of me that wants to see McVay crash-n-burn, maybe being a Lion’s fan makes me want other city’s to suffer heartache as well…but Matt is a good QB and a good guy, he endured a lot here…not saying he wouldn’t have had some other shitty franchise like the Jets or Miami drafted him. I’d like to see him have some success but maybe not McVay and I don’t even know why really. Either way, if they do good, I’ll be glad for Matt. If they crash-n-burn, I’ll be glad to get those higher picks…it’s a win-win either way, I just don’t know if Matt can ever pull it together enough against good teams. We saw how he played against the Titans, not that great QB’s can’t have bad games but it’s more of an affirmation of some of the reservations some of us have with Matt and how he’s played against good teams.
Either way, I’m not really emotionally invested. They do good, whatever. They do bad, whatever.

Beans Tumblr Featured GIF

Me :point_down:

Animated GIF

1 Like