Official Aliens Are Finally Here Thread

My Grandfather was a pilot during WW2, I asked him if he believed in Aliens. He said, the universe is a big place so odds are high that there is other life out there. He said, he doesn’t think they have ever been to Earth. Said, it would be like driving a 1,000 miles to go to Arby’s.

6 Likes

All great questions, but you’re not allowed to ask them.

Trust us bro, it happened! Love the Canadian Gov’t.

1 Like

That’s exactly why I question it and laugh about it. All of a sudden they are telling the truth!? come on now.

1 Like

@Nate this thread has been avoided because it can easily slip into politics.

It is diversionary tactics.

Anyone who follows the world stage can explain this very easily. I will not because it crosses a line we are not allowed to cross in the Den.

The entire world is reporting on a particular subject except the American press. The American press is reporting on objects crossing into our air space. Which has happened many many times in the last 20 years. Why is it news now and never has been in the past?

This is diversionary tactics used to focus the American public away from the real story.

The real story is the story every other country but ours is reporting on right now.

Ask yourself why that is.

4 Likes

Good choice of words!

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

2 Likes

I have, but it was just my uncle playing a joke. Big laugh at family gatherings.

2 Likes

:thinking:

3 in one week… right after the Chinese weather balloon thing.

Strange.

One right here over lake Huron. :eyes:

1 Like

I respect the skeptic perspective for sure.

I think there’s more than just a few grainy videos though. Mainly all of the other things i mentioned previously. It adds up enough to me to at least be open minded.

Again though, i don’t blame skeptics and think a smoking gun is yet to be established.

Fun to speculate about nevertheless.

1 Like

Those tricky little fricken aliens…thye came here to steal the twerk.

Bastards!!

1 Like

Is that a personal foul?

1 Like

Clever bastards, attacking during the Super Bowl.

1 Like

I’m with you for sure brother… anything is possible at this point. I try to joke around about most topics because I really have no freaken idea of what is real or not.

None of us do. It’s funny when people bang the table for stuff they have no clue on.

2 Likes

I’m hoping they’ll find that it’s ATLiens. Maybe we’ll get another Outkast album out of it.

ET’s wanted to watch the game to.

The big one did.

“Last week’s spy balloon was the size of three school buses, according to Pentagon officials. A sophisticated surveillance craft with propellers that gave it maneuverability, the balloon carried a payload the size of a jetliner.”

My father would have worded it exactly like that lol. But it’s true.

2 Likes

Finally made it through TSA.

Now we know why Canada asked us to shoot down their UFO. When the pissed off alien battle fleet appears in their skies, they’re going to tell the aliens that it was our fault.

Ruling out aliens? Senior U.S. general says not ruling out anything yet (yahoo.com)

The company that made the “alien” balloon.