**** Official Bills vs Lions Thanksgiving Day thread ****

Its true, I do think the defense has played better as of late though. Younger guys are stepping up. Secondary still gets torched though. We’ve lived and died off of creating TOs. Hopefully we can keep it close and drown 'em in the deep waters.

2 Likes

And completes a TD pass on a fake field goal while Jack Fox holds his beer…

3 Likes

JWill!

2 Likes

Jamo running routes on the field. Does he play today?

2 Likes

Baby Chark will have to be Killer Shark today and he’s overdue…

3 Likes

Badgley played QB in high school, so it’s possible.

I had a back plate at Miami and I had one in high school as well. In high school, I played quarterback, wide receiver, safety, kick returner and punt returner as well.

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! :turkey:

Ford Field is gonna be Rock’n today. The team is gonna be fired up. National TV. A win and this team will be rolling.

O-line gonna get that Turkey leg today and lead us to a Lions victory!

Lions 34 - 30

2 Likes

I knew he played QB in high school, so it’s not like drawing up a play for Sewell. I didn’t know about the military school, and I liked his perspective on what it did for him. Routine and Discipline are not bad things.

Today sucks !

Laying here in bed with a massive headache and all those little flu like thingies. Hit me like a rock last night. Worse thing, lying here all alone with the family elsewhere having a delicious Thanksgiving meal. Think the smells alone would make me retch…

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Let’s hope the least we get is a competitive game. No reversal of current form.

2 Likes

Wishing you well dude. Flu A is going around.

2 Likes

Imma need some extra likes today (to give). Its a holiday!

4 Likes

Bah, humbug…

1 Like

Just give me competitive. I know those hurt more when you lose, but they can give you hope.

2 Likes

I think it’ll be lower scoring for some reason.

I’ll say 23-21 Lions in a nail biter.

3 Likes

@Lyonfan1 I forgot the stat you found for us. Josh Allen hasn’t won a game when the other team scores 23+ or something?

I need to know the number we have to get to.

1 Like

Sucks, and ooof, my buddy just texted me a few mins ago that he’s layed up with the same kinda shit and isn’t gonna make it over for Lions and dinner.

1 Like

This is probably a massive jinx but Josh Allen in his last four has a passer rating just over 68% mostly caused by a penchant for turnovers at a time when we’ve reallly turned on that part of our game. If we pull a shocker that’s how IMO.

2 Likes

Anyone in downtown detroit or going to the game? Whats the vibe like?

Each team missing some important pieces.