**** Official Bills vs Lions Thanksgiving Day thread ****

Time management was bad for sure, campbell should get heat

But like, offesnive playcalling? nah thats on BJ and on Goff for execution

Bryant Roughing was terrible, missed FG was a dagger

once again, we get in our own damn way

good game, but still need some work done still

4 Likes

Goff wasn’t perfect, but he played pretty well… lots of bright spots… suck to lose but don’t let it ruin your thanksgiving fellas. Go Enjoy the day!!!

We are gonna crush the Jags with Jamo back next game!!

4 Likes

Boomer and Romo both blamed Goff on that pass, btw. Both QBs.

2 Likes

Agreed

Just to be clear, bc we didn’t save more time or run more time off?

1 Like

Oh, was he? I missed that. More good news sigh

I was too. But these board QBs know more

1 Like

That throw by Allen, though. Stafford-esque.

2 Likes

I’ll just say it again, I’m not mad. #2 team in the AFC. To the wire. Jags next week at home.

2 Likes

I loved the call. Execution was bad

2 Likes

Mix of both

just not using the Timeouts

its been an issue with him though since he started, Timeout usage is mismanaged as hell tbh

2 Likes

If Goff is our guy going forward we absolutely have to figure out our counter to overly aggressive blitz concepts. Maybe Jamo can play a role in that.

1 Like

Yesterday, nobody expected us to win.
Today we go toe to toe with the team everyone considers the best in the league, after a 3 game win streak, and with all of our injuries, and against all odds, we were in the game until the last 11 seconds.
Am I happy? No!
Am I encouraged. Hell yes.
10-7 still possible.
Play offs, still possible.
Hopefully, we can get a little healthier in 10 days.

2 Likes

Honestly though

Chark was open though, i do think goff ■■■■■■ that up, but also, it was a bad playcall

both are true tbh

1 Like

I do think he should be our guy next year, with a late round QB

I expected a worse loss than this. Our Lions gave them all they could handle. Our coaches and players are still learning. I’m proud of the growth these lions are showing.

4 Likes

But you do understand the rock and a hard place that Allen presents? We know he can easily get into FG range in 30 secnds.

1 Like

I dont even like that last play to Chark…just run the ball, get the 1st, and and run the clock…but didnt do that, and look what happened. It’s why the staff deserves criticism…good coaches call a better game there.

6 Likes

Loving it. Great time to be a lions fan

3 Likes

But I think it was the right playcall. Don’t play for OT against these guys. With them selling out for the run, take a HR shot. It was there

1 Like