**** Official Bills vs Lions Thanksgiving Day thread ****

fair but that overturn of Amon Ra didnt happen, he wasted like 11 seconds

which is a play to two plays

Hopefully, A.Bryant to the PS or Toledo…" DE Houston, this is your new stall.!!"

1 Like

I thought it was the 4th.

Man, what a fun game. Heartbreaking…

We performed well without our roadgraders in the middle.

We all looked at this Buffalo game as massacre beginning of the season, looked even worse when we were 1-6.

Played hard, missing key guys, was fun.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

3 Likes

James Houston had a great game

excited to see more of him, he showed up tbh

5 Likes

What a debut for the kid!

1 Like

Why run out the clock? Don’t play for OT. Go for the win

2 Likes

Thats my point, we threw the ball and left them more time…run the ■■■■■■■ ball, get 1s.

I’m very bummed we lost in a heartbreaker but I would have been happy with just a 10pt loss and a good showing. This team played their hearts out and gave us all a fun game to watch which obviously isnt always the case.

1 Like

In hindsight …

We missed some opportunities, but also dodged insane bullets.

Like Goff’s incomprehensible sideways throw that should’ve been picked.

6 Likes

Literally the entire game Romo was praising Goff about his performance under pressure and the blitz

If anything this game cements my opinion we need to reinforce OG get another WR, DL and CB

Anderson for sure if the Rams lose out

1 Like

I shouldnt blame refs but

i just looked back on josh allens last run, missed face mask call there

1 Like

Idk, I guess the whole “moral victory” thing is fair, but for me, this was kind of an SOL loss: they didnt take advantage of the situation when they had it in hand, and how many decades have we seen the D give up a FG winning drive at the end? It’s actually ultiimately, an SOL result.

1 Like

We made too many mistakes to win the game. Fumble. Late hit. Time management. Mix in the lack of talent on defense and you have a team that isn’t quite ready for prime time.

Next year will be different. We bring back most of our offense. Add in Jamo and a bit of health and we are possibly looking at top 5 offense.

Yeah, I can’t blame them today. I feel like they favored us even

I think that’s likely going to be the case bc there just won@5 be better options unless Young slips.

But when the rubber meets the road, we need to figure out how to counter zero blitz and other aggresive pressure packages bc that is what we are going to face.

Seemed to me the db was even with Chark which would mean the back shoulder throw was the correct play

Lions will likely get back a lot of players for the Jaguars game.Jonah, Okudah, Okwara, maybe even Jamo…

2 Likes

I’ll have to see it again. I’m pretty sure he had a few steps on him

You run it (or short pass across the middle), pick up the 1st, call time out. You then have the full compliment of plays available as well as time outs.

If you don’t make the 1st down. You quick get up to the line and try and get Buffalo to jump. If they don’t, you call the timeout at 4 seconds and then kick the FG.

1 Like