***Official Draft Contest Discussion thread***

This looks fun, like wall-papering with my wife.

1 Like

When in doubt I always blame @Jman

Hasn’t failed me yet…

George Costanza Flirt GIF

2 Likes

OK, in this vacuum, Imma gonna open an Official Draft Contest Thread shortly after 8pm Eastern if the Den powers that be–or anyone else for that matter–haven’t by then.

3 Likes

@Sofatso, worst thing that happens is if we do it wrong, they’ll close it and make a new one and merge all of the posts from your thread into the new one. They’ll also message everyone to fix their picks if they’re wrong.

Yep, I’ll have it up in a few minutes.

I know nothing and it’s not a joke. It’s just unlike him to forget about the mock draft contest, so I presume something serious is happening in his life. Again, I know nothing.

1 Like

Lets hope not!

I’m willing it into existence.

Air and his family are fine. He’s just swamped with work. That’s what we’re going with. Too much bad news amongst den members over the last six months or so.

2 Likes

DeJean in the 6th feels a little like cheating @Jman

You can pick him too I don’t make the rules.

Where you get 1 point for correctly nailing a trade from #6 to #12

I thought about it, just felt like it wasn’t in the spirit of things is all. I suppose I’m just a more magnanimous denizen :angel: :pray:

Also quite ironic today

So I’m guessing you traded down from #73 to 86 with Houston and picked up #123. Is that correct?

1 Like

And you flipped Denver #249 to move from 29 to 12 for Terrion Arnold. Sean Payton is losing his touch. :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

They got a 2025 7th as well :wink:

1 Like

You do realize that by me predicting trades from all my original draft slots almost, and guys that absolutely won’t be taken in that draft slot…

I actually lower my chances of winning.

I’m not going to turn this into a statistics and probability class, but it’s true

2 Likes

I’d hire Jeff Gillooley to kneecap all y’alls if I thought it would help me win the title of Mock King in 2024. This is a blood sport.

the league television GIF by hero0fwar

I’m presuming that draft entries listed as 1 through 7 are intending to convey our original slots of #29, 61, 73, 164, 201, 205, and 249.

Also, for entries with more than 7 draftees, only the first 7 are valid.

Sounds about right?

1 Like