*** Official Lions at Patriots Game Day thread ***

*laughs in Anzalone voice

Giants at 4-1? Did not take long to turn that team around. Wish that would happen here.

1 Like

Yeah props… but it shoulda happened in the middle of the Vikings game. No wonder their confidence was off.

1 Like

That’s what happens when you have a good coach.

1 Like

There better be a change in Defensive play calling or all these personnel changes will be for nuaght

Good ole Karl with ray of sunshine, lol

Don’t make me go off on “lectures” today

I don’t particularly like today’s match up, but that’s why you play the game

1 Like

AJ Parker is starting at nickel over Mike Hughes!!!

Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

1 Like

*laughs in Karl voice

1 Like

Who’s the other starting outside corner? Jerry Jacks or Will Harris?

Probably Harris…oof

Harris

Isn’t this Brian Daboll’s first year as coach of the Giants?

Have there been any examples in the last decade of a coach being terrible his 1st two years and then turning it around? I genuinely don’t know so I’m asking.

Imagine sucking so bad that you get beat out by Will Harris

1 Like

Will Harris actually played descent in Washington game. Lions had a pass rush though until the injury bug.

Zac Taylor and Kyle Shanahan are the first 2 that come to mind, although Shanahan had horrible injury luck.

2 Likes

*channels inner Big Natty - “yes, his name is 2023 Dan Campbell!”

I’m here and ready to be pissed off and berate Holmes/Campbell/Glenn and whoever else sucks the most when we lose to a rookie QB!

3 Likes

My man.

1 Like

I don’t care how the offense does today, my eyes are all on the defense and what changes Glenn is going to make. Interesting all the personnel changes are on the back end, nothing except activating DT on the line

2 Likes

What about when we win by 13?

2 Likes