*** Official Lions at Patriots Game Day thread ***

Sun God active. Game time decision.

The Lions better win this game.

1 Like

I think the D is going to have a big day. 3 heavys, stand Hutch and Harris up. A very good day.

Harris out.

1 Like

I have a feeling that the wheels come off today. They were on the brink of being blown out by the Seahawks and I think they are due to being blown out so 28-10 or 31-14, something like that.

1 Like

If that happens going into the bye, the calls for Glenn to lose his job are going to be deafening.

1 Like

I have that feeling as well.

I think it’s going to get ugly. I don’t even think the defense will play worse (hard to get worse). I just think the offense is due for an off day and against Belichick’s defense on the road, bad combination.

Wow, Giants 4-1. Who had that on their bingo card?

2 Likes

Looking at a Patriots board, they seem to think it will be a lot more even than we do. There’s some that think we are a total mismatch for them because “we’re just more talented”.

Couldn’t disagree more!

Opposite

Hope everyone has a great gameday. I’m out of here unless something crazy happens.

Lol, eat shit Green Bay.

6 Likes

This is exactly thr kind of game they win, suck us all in to SOuL crush us later

1 Like

Looks like Savion Smith and Kerby Joseph are our starting safeties today. Will Harris will start opposite Okudah.

Scared Uh Oh GIF by Boomerang Official

1 Like

Yeahhh, most outside fans of other teams dont know about SOL…if they did, they’d be a little more confident.

Is Elliot injured? Or was he one of the guys not playing his role

Apparently he got benched also.

Can Anzalone get benched?

1 Like

Props to the coaching staff for sending a message to Owuariye by benching him today.

Road game
Belichick
No D
Must win

vs.

?

=

A win, would be truly shocking.