**Official Lions vs Rams game day thread**

DeficientHairyBaboon-size_restricted

5 Likes

And now a look into Goff’s mind as he’s under center today:
IMG_0261

4 Likes

Like get nice and intoxicated so I don’t remember the ass whooping that’s going to happen…

Titans v Chiefs should be fun, with Ravens v Bengals during commercials.

I have no delusions of the Lions winning this game. I expect them to get blown out. Horrific matchup at this point of the season with the injuries the Lions have.

If the Lions can force Stafford to have to play until the 7 minute mark of the 4th, I’d consider that great. They played hard and fought until the end. I see the Rams running it up early and pulling starters at the half, ala Tampa Bay and Brady.

Goff. The man is fucked. It’s his do or die game already. Unreal to me. Just unreal. But things are as they are.

Good luck Lions. May the odds ever be in your favor.

If my son isn’t using his Sunday Ticket, I’ll be flipping games like a fiend.

I agree with that. If he tanks again today, I could see Blough starting vs the Eagles. At least take shots down field today, if it gets picked, so be it. Gotta score 30 points to have any chance of keeping the game close.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m going to watch just hope we are somewhat competitive , when your sick? and gives this old man something TO watch…fair game/no injuries, extra light on BS calls…I’m fine.

I’d love to see him just take the shots, results be damned. I posted that elsewhere in the forum earlier this week.

I don’t think that’ll be enough. Folks will just bitch that he missed open, short receivers. Campbell will say it’s not enough, and that’s where he’s fucked. It’s literally an all or nothing game for him. There’s no in between. I don’t see it coming out favorable to him.

1 Like

Too soon for this?

6 Likes

And Aaron Donald is going to be the main reason.

Jalen Ramsey. Etc,etc,etc.

Horrific matchup.

• 2 more bets taking the rams at +15 from earlier in the week.

Please be careful today Cub. We all know the roller coaster the Lions can be. So happy you’re doing better buddy.

1 Like

They are going to put Ramsey on Hock all game. And dare Goff to throw to our smurf WR’s.

Man, that looks like a trap to me. What if they decide to work on their run game, confident that at any time the can pour it on through the air?

1 Like

Thank you ! I’m trying to get it right. One day at a time. much appreciated though .

2 Likes

Let’s just be grateful that we are alive today to watch any football! :crazy_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::pray::+1::heart:

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to Henry vs the horrible Chiefs D. He might go for 300 today!

Flexing Derrick Henry GIF by Tennessee Titans